Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Osmo Action Firmware Released (05/15/2019)
15947 91 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaae9028b
New
South Korea

This new firmware made the front screen display delayed one second. And it bother me soo much as a vlogger. How can i downgrade the firmware to the original one??
2019-6-6
Use props
CubbyJonson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The camera will evolve with firmware updates, when the pocket was released it had numerous problems but they are getting ironed out & so will the Actions in time...it's a first gen product.
2019-6-7
Use props
fanscbe0187a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 629449 ft
  • >>>
Germany

New firmware but without hyperlapse available.
2019-6-10
Use props
robbe121
lvl.1
Germany

New firmware and the problems are still the same: (
2019-6-11
Use props
fanse2495f85
lvl.1

Finland

robbe121 Posted at 6-11 12:58
New firmware and the problems are still the same: (

So these are not fixed?

When recording for an extended period, the video and audio became out of sync.
When using playback, the camera occasionally restarted.
When recording, the camera could not connect to DJI Mimo
2019-6-12
Use props
sunlit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133533 ft
Estonia

after update I can no longer switch between screens while recording. I could do it with both double tap and the voice command with the original firmware that came in the box.
Also, I got an impression that the display lag while recording with Rocksteady got worse compared to the original EIS or whatever it was called. I wish I did not update...
2019-7-9
Use props
sunlit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133533 ft
Estonia

sunlit Posted at 7-9 10:50
after update I can no longer switch between screens while recording. I could do it with both double tap and the voice command with the original firmware that came in the box.
Also, I got an impression that the display lag while recording with Rocksteady got worse compared to the original EIS or whatever it was called. I wish I did not update...

update: I can only switch screens while recording by pressing the QS button. On the old original firmware it was possible to do that in all 3 default ways (double tap, voice control and QS button)
THERE WAS NO LAG (at least no horrendous lag like we have now) in the original firmware where the stab was called EIS. I have found a recording I made with the original firmware where I specifically tested for the lag and was very pleasantly surprised to find no lag as I was expecting from watching the youtube reviews. I thought it was fixed, but what a fool I was! I wish I never upgraded the firmware.
2019-7-10
Use props
djiuser_D6HPpvFLzFzu
lvl.1

United Kingdom

More than week and unable to use the camera. Can do update from card as give error all the time. Can’t connect to IPHONE APP as can’t find camera on WiFi (tried airplane mode and Bluetooth etc). Seriously disappointed
2019-7-11
Use props
djiuser_D6HPpvFLzFzu
lvl.1

United Kingdom

More than week and unable to use the camera. Can do update from card as give error all the time. Can’t connect to IPHONE APP as can’t find camera on WiFi (tried airplane mode and Bluetooth etc). Seriously disappointed
2019-7-11
Use props
Razvan12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 494547 ft
Romania

It will be possible to take photos while recording ? (video snapshot )
2019-7-13
Use props
fansc7aa4d3b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295499 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

when will dji osmo action usb c grey microphone adapter be released
2019-7-17
Use props
fansa7486b85
New
Flight distance : 28533 ft
Turkey

I’m using Iphone 7 plus and my firmware upgrade stuck at %50 and then upgrade fail popup is appeared. I bought my Osmo Action yesterday.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules