Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 pro shipping to UK
817 10 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parzemis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256332 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone!
I (finally) ordered a M2P on Saturday (11th May) and I have two questions regarding shipping.
1) On the website it says 2-5 working days, but it is now Wednesday and the shipping tracking just reads that has departed facility in Shezhen, China on Monday. Is is normal for it to go quiet for a few days after this?
2) As it's coming from China will I be expected to pay customs charges on it? (sorry if this has been asked a ton of times but I couldn't find any recent threads on it!)

Thanks
2019-5-15
Use props
Dronie2
Captain
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

1) I want to think that they have some concrete days to send the orders, when they reach a large amount, that's to say  you pay  but they don't send it to you immediately.

2) Taxes and customs are included in the price you pay for the item(s). Don't worry about that.
2019-5-15
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Dronie2 Posted at 5-15 06:13
1) I want to think that they have some concrete days to send the orders, when they reach a large amount, that's to say  you pay  but they don't send it to you immediately.

2) Taxes and customs are included in the price you pay for the item(s). Don't worry about that.

Okay, thank you that puts my mind at ease about tax and customs for sure!
2019-5-15
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Captain
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is details of when my m2p arrived after ordering,  assuming DHL are the courier.  Patience is a wonderful thing,  but hard to accept.  Good Luck,  hope this helps.
20190515_184238.png
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi parzemis, the shipment is normal, the next station should be UK, appreciate your patience.
The tax has been included in the price you paid, no worries about other costs.

2019-5-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd suggest buying the drone in person from an authorised DJI reseller in future - you could have walked into an Apple store and bought this days ago and be flying it now. They also have an excellent return policy if there are any faults in the first 14 days of purchase as fully refund or replace on the spot. If there is anything wrong with this drone you will need to arrange for it to be shipped to the DJI service centre in the Netherlands which can take weeks to replace...  
2019-5-15
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 5-15 23:13
I'd suggest buying the drone in person from an authorised DJI reseller in future - you could have walked into an Apple store and bought this days ago and be flying it now. They also have an excellent return policy if there are any faults in the first 14 days of purchase as fully refund or replace on the spot. If there is anything wrong with this drone you will need to arrange for it to be shipped to the DJI service centre in the Netherlands which can take weeks to replace...

I was swayed by the discounts I had on the DJI store and wouldn't have been able to get out flying much this week anyway but you're right, that probably would have been smarter, hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow.
2019-5-16
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-15 19:30
Hi parzemis, the shipment is normal, the next station should be UK, appreciate your patience.The tax has been included in the price you paid, no worries about other costs.

Thank you! Great to know
2019-5-16
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 5-15 09:46
This is details of when my m2p arrived after ordering,  assuming DHL are the courier.  Patience is a wonderful thing,  but hard to accept.  Good Luck,  hope this helps.

Thank you, I have the first three steps! Hopefully the rest show up soon
2019-5-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

parzemis Posted at 5-16 00:42
I was swayed by the discounts I had on the DJI store and wouldn't have been able to get out flying much this week anyway but you're right, that probably would have been smarter, hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow.

That makes sense if you're getting it cheaper than the RRP. Fingers crossed it will be with you soon
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

parzemis Posted at 5-16 00:43
Thank you! Great to know

You are welcome, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules