The truth about the CYNOVA adapter for the DJI Osmo Action
45555 179 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deejayone
lvl.3

Great video Dave!

I've had reservations on the sound from the reviews but bought because as you say, there's nothing else out there.

Other than plugging it in to see if the mic icon appears (after all the apparent issues with faulty adaptors seemingly out there) I haven't yet used the adaptor, but I'm really worried about the potential sound now - it is night and day from your examples and I've seen similar in the other few videos I've seen.

You've earned a subscription from me for an honest and helpful video.
2019-10-4
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

deejayone Posted at 10-4 23:39
Great video Dave!

I've had reservations on the sound from the reviews but bought because as you say, there's nothing else out there.

Hi.

Yes, the sound is night and day. I simply can’t believe that something like this could even get past basic R&D, let alone get released.

Because it is the only interface available for Action users, it simply means that you are forced into buying crap. Or you can simply just carry on using the internal mics, which are good anyway but not as good as dedicated external dialogue mic. Or you can do what I’m going, change back to something that’s just as flawed with its functions but records great audio via its mic adaptor.

In the future I will not buy anything by DJI that doesn’t have its peripherals available on day of release. In all fairness, I won’t buy anything by anyone else either unless the peripherals are available. That’s why I won’t be buying the GoPro 8 immediately, as it’s media mod interface won’t be available until at least a few months, although, at least the GP8 is already compatible with the GP audio interface which is very high quality.

Bottom line. If I’d have had any idea of what the external audio was going to sound like on the Action, I would never have bought into it. If you’re only concern is a great picture or traditional action shooting, then the Action or a GoPro are great for this. If audio is important to you, do not buy the Action get a GoPro.

Thanks for the sub and it’s good to know that there are people out there who appreciate honesty.

Cheers, Dave.

2019-10-5
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>

I felt you were being a little harsh, at least it's finally possible for example to use it with a helmet mount.
But certainly the quality is not good. I seem to recall GoPro and the osmo pocket (?) audio was improved by a firmware update shortly after the hardware was released..
2019-10-5
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

4wd Posted at 10-5 06:36
I felt you were being a little harsh, at least it's finally possible for example to use it with a helmet mount.
But certainly the quality is not good. I seem to recall GoPro and the osmo pocket (?) audio was improved by a firmware update shortly after the hardware was released..

There was nothing harsh at all about my tests, review or opinion. I done three tests that all showed the interface to be of bad quality and it altering the tone of the mics. What more has to be shown to prove that the interface is terrible?

If you feel that it's OK for a manufacturer to release a product that doesn't work as it should, then I guess that's up to you. For me and many other people, it's simply unacceptable.

Also, if you feel that it's OK to wait and see if these things get fixed with updates, again, that's fine for you but most people will know that this is simply wrong.
Bottom line. The interface is crap and DJI have to be held responsible for it.
2019-10-5
Use props
peiter
Second Officer

Well dji released a adapter that let you plug in a microphone, now it well be that the end result are not to your liking, but dji cant make something that is tailored exactly to your liking.
And for the adapter to be crap, then IMO it would have to sound really bad, which i personally don't think it do ( just using ...ty speakers in the monitor )
I will grant you the sound are a bit higher pitched with some mid and low tones missing, but i don't hear any fizz or crackle that would indeed be bad, and i don't know your exact tone / sound of your voice so i cant say how well any MIC / adapter / camera combo facilitate it.

To me what you are saying is like me saying well your English are not right either, its simply crap English, which would of course be rude for me to say cuz you are clearly not the kind of English i hear most often on TV, so that should make you a crap Englishman, and really you are just another flavored Englishman.

PS: Dont have the audio adapter, and never planned to get one.
2019-10-5
Use props
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft

Dave, try pressing record, AND THEN, Insert the mic into the adaptor or mic + adaptor into the action. The mic + adapter works as designed. It’s not ideal, but I’m sure the next fw update will resolve.
2019-10-5
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

Matman Posted at 10-5 07:22
Dave, try pressing record, AND THEN, Insert the mic into the adaptor or mic + adaptor into the action. The mic + adapter works as designed. It’s not ideal, but I’m sure the next fw update will resolve.

Hi.

I've actually done a video about that exact same thing with the Action and interface as it was an issue with the Pocket's interface when it  was released. I did make a post back then about this problem.

Unfortunately,  my results either got worse or were just indifferent when trying the various ways of plugging, unplugging, powering off and on, pulling the adaptor etc.

I appreciate that you may have observed something different when doing the same but in any event it does show too many variables that shouldn't exist and is totally unacceptable. The problem is that there's no guarantee that this will be fixed with firmware, don't forget, this is not the same as the Pocket's interface and wasn't made by DJI.

Even if it can be fixed with firmware, why isn't it working now?

DJI knew all these problems before they sold us the interface, yet they were still prepared to sell us a substandard interface knowing the issues and waste of time we would have. That is complete disrespect for us the customers.

Like I said in the video, I'm simply not prepared to put up with this treatment anymore.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-10-5
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

peiter Posted at 10-5 07:06
Well dji released a adapter that let you plug in a microphone, now it well be that the end result are not to your liking, but dji cant make something that is tailored exactly to your liking.
And for the adapter to be crap, then IMO it would have to sound really bad, which i personally don't think it do ( just using ...ty speakers in the monitor )
I will grant you the sound are a bit higher pitched with some mid and low tones missing, but i don't hear any fizz or crackle that would indeed be bad, and i don't know your exact tone / sound of your voice so i cant say how well any MIC / adapter / camera combo facilitate it.

This has nothing to do with personal taste or me expecting something that's tailored to my preference.

This is very obviously a technical problem and not an opinion.
2019-10-5
Use props
Matman
lvl.4

Absolutely 100% agree, well said! What a letdown this adaptor is!
2019-10-5
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

Matman Posted at 10-5 08:23
Absolutely 100% agree, well said! What a letdown this adaptor is!

Hi Matt.

I’m gonna see if I can do another example later using your example again of pulling the cable and adaptor out mid take. This time I’ll try it with the Rode Wireless GO and Rode Lavalier GO and also with another external mic but recording two people.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-7
Use props
Matman
lvl.4

Looking forward to it,
2019-10-7
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

Hi.

Here is a video that proves that the combination of the CYNOVA microphone audio USB adapter and the DJI Osmo Action does not record stereo. I've already made a video that clearly shows that the interface does not work correctly and you need to pull out and remove the mic cable or the adapter during a recording and then re-insert during the recording in order to get anything near a useable audio recorded, as per the findings of Matman.

I'd also not realised that this device isn't supported directly by DJI and having been in touch with Bella via the published email, I can say with certainty that the support staff CYNOVA do not know enough technically about the adapter to give proper technical support. Their response when asked if the adapter was stereo was “I think it is ok”. As unsure and as unclear as this response was, it would suggest that they were saying the adapter was stereo, when it clearly is not.

I will be contacting DJI for a refund as I have made a number of videos that clearly prove that the CYNOVA adapter is not fit for purpose.

I will document my communication with DJI with regard my request for a refund and will keep other DJI Osmo Action owners informed via videos.

If you have any interest in this adapter I would strongly suggest you watch this video in its entirety, especially my end summary. During my summary I raise some serious concerns about the company supposedly manufacturing this audio adapter and the fact that the URL used for the support email does not resolve to a website. I raise other serious concerns including the question of ownership and responsibility for this interface, seeing as DJI are clearly the only company selling it. I have seen others advertise the adapter but no one has it in stock and even if they did, who supplied them?

For all intents and purposes the CYNOVA audio adapter is a DJI product and DJI should be directly responsible to their users for technical support for and any refund requests.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-10-10
Use props
DeeJayOne
lvl.3

Arrrgh! It gets worse.

That there's no signal on the right at all has me really concerned. - would love your expert take on that Dave!

So, RCYTF... I *think* it refers to "Remote Control YouTooFly", which is a brand name of Shenzhen Yitianfu Electronics Co., Ltd. - they make small cheap toy drones and stuff under different brands (including YouTooFly), and one of which appears to be...... Cynova!

They have a number of pages on Alibaba (not sure I'm allowed to link external sites here, but a quick google will bring it up).

I'm a bit confused to be honest that a third party product has beaten DJI to market with their own first party version... unless DJI aren't making a first party one? Interestingly though, it comes in packaging that fully resembles a first party DJI product so I grow suspicious about the whole scenario.

I'd love a few confirmations from DJI:

1) That they recognise and are addressing the interface problems and will soon introduce a new firmware that resolves the issue of needing to start recording before plugging in the adaptor
2) That they are/aren't developing their own first party audio interface
3) That they will issue full refunds to any customers who have bought this sub-par product
2019-10-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer

Awesome Job D. Harry, Awesome.  And you think GoPro will be Stereo to? Today it's about Simplicity, quick copy that and get your brand name on it.  Since DJI could not handle the  pressure they allowed CYNOVA to do the work?
So should we all say Bye bye DJI, go to CYNOVA. would you not want to stick behind the brand you buy, and be proud to say I am a Proud OAM Honda owner. or Look at all those sponsored names.  More like graffiti to me.

1 Stereo. I knew the channel was Mono, and bam David harry gets it down and confirms it 100% credit to D. Harry (tip my hat). with a professional quiptment !

2 how can you screw up a 3.5mm female jack. How? 3 pins,  a ground two leads.   Are there cheaper mono female ports out there that are simply double wired?  and how is the USB Type C wired to the 3.5mm  female Port? Are there diodes, resistors, loops?  Better yet is there a power lead passing through to the actual 3.5mm port?

3. no powered mics were shown yet?  could a powered mic  improve or make this work different? GoPro hero 5 black's  quick capture rephraine from using..   and must use a Powered mic if used. lack of power runs through causing problems, finally firmware 01.80 corrected but still lacks a proper fix, a new promic adapter camera etc, and who makes their Promic now? Lol gopro? maybe CYNOVA!

These are just some of my IMHO thoughts out loud:

DJI  does not make the sensor they have to use who, Sony.  So that I can see now they have to use CYNOVA for the Mic.  Why could not DJI place a 2.5MM female port into the  USB side  and  made a larger port door, room inside the hardewar etc, but 2mm more or did they use  gopro's design and create their own same door nah its off by .5mm  but the port door is  like a stolen patent, or is gopro friends with DJI or vica-verca?   Heck a lot can be said.

WIll this upset me, make me want to sell, go elsewhere NO!.  We all have our wants, we  all were told  that the external mic is coming - NO we all have the Option to get the external mic. but DJI did not have the BALLS to  make a Note on the dam Accessory page that this is not an Official DJI external Mic and we are  releasing one down the road. they at least can  note but that would put sales DOWN for CYNOVA.  since it is not my house I am not a camera maker, I have to choose my  toys wisely.  And GoPro Media Mods will be out in Dec 2019, buy the camera now and People will cry in Jan 2020   all over again.

Bottom line is Mine will be here any day now and how will I attack my Review .  I proven that the Rode wireless Go is a Microphone  not a true stereo Mic, same goes for the Rode Micro, to GE boom mic and all my mics except three. Sony clone  Olmypus D51, 55 mics they are the true stereo mics .  not the Rodes a single mic into a stereo plug one mic inside. Not all my mics and camera work correctly via the external 3.55mm port of the rode wireless go, do I gripe about  that to. (Grin).....

Nuff rambling and apologese if I made   cunfusing sense.   Where's my Interface CYNOVA. can't say DJI Lol

corrected my dam Grammar.

FISH

2019-10-11
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

Fishycomics Posted at 10-11 05:04
Awesome Job D. Harry, Awesome.  And you think GoPro will be Stereo to? Today it's about Simplicity, quick copy that and get your brand name on it.  Since DJI could not handle the  pressure they allowed CYNOVA to do the work?
So should we all say Bye bye DJI, go to CYNOVA. would you not want to stick behind the brand you buy, and be proud to say I am a Proud OAM Honda owner. or Look at all those sponsored names.  More like graffiti to me.

Mr. Fishy.

I love your ramblings and screw the dam grammar

You’ve raised a lot of very interesting points, I’d be very interested to hear what others think about your observations.

Have a great day buddy.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-11
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

DeeJayOne Posted at 10-11 03:49
Arrrgh! It gets worse.

That there's no signal on the right at all has me really concerned. - would love your expert take on that Dave!

Hi.

Yes, just when you thought it couldn’t get worse, someone comes along with one of the the cheapest mixing desks you can buy and completely ruins the day for all CYNOVA owners

If someone can do that simple test with a desk that cost about the same as the CYNOVA interface, you have to ask yourself, “what did DJI do to ensure the quality of that interface before selling it to their valued customers”?

I have no confidence what so ever in DJI’s ability with external audio interfacing, the whole shambles with the Pocket’s adaptor and this stuff with the Action’s would seem to prove that they have very little understanding.

As for RCYTF. You are right with what you’ve said. The only things I could find were on Alibaba. With no dedicated website or proper support structure and the fact that their other products look like toys and are sold on one of worst online market places that has a full on reputation of selling crap. I’d also question their experience with audio.

As for it being a third party product that’s beaten DJI’s own interface to market and it being packaged in what looks like DJI packaging. I’m more than suspicious about this whole thing.

As for your questions to DJI. I for one completely agree with what you’ve asked and sincerely hope that other DJI and Action customers start asking the same questions.

Cheers,
Dave.  
2019-10-11
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4

What a shame .. DJI .....
2019-10-12
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer

Oh-no Posted at 10-12 04:02
What a shame .. DJI .....

Alright Oh-no.

Yes, a very big shame.

What may be even worse is that no one from DJI has made any comment on any of the videos that show that the CYNOVA interface is defective.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-13
Use props
Travel Yourself
New

I tried the second one of Cynova adapter - sold by original german dji shop - it doesn´t work  - just when you push it very hard sometimes get contact - even without a cage  - hope I get my money back - osmo action is not useable for me because I need it for motorbike vlogging  only with external mic ...
2019-10-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

IMHO.  do you reach out to the Sellers, retailers and tell them You got a defective product, Please test befor or do take off the market.   wondering????
2019-10-17
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 10-17 07:00
IMHO.  do you reach out to the Sellers, retailers and tell them You got a defective product, Please test befor or do take off the market.   wondering????

Hi Fishy.

Totally agree mate. The Action is a great camera and this mic interface is making it look bad.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-17
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

These ones which aren't contacting properly, could the camera USB be worn or damaged - do you have problems transferring files or charging?
Mine seems to work fine with original DJI case and the PGY Tech one.
It sounds like some batches could be faulty.
2019-10-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

4wd Posted at 10-18 00:13
These ones which aren't contacting properly, could the camera USB be worn or damaged - do you have problems transferring files or charging?
Mine seems to work fine with original DJI case and the PGY Tech one.
It sounds like some batches could be faulty.

Hi.

Even for those who don’t have the physical connection problem it makes no difference because even if you can connect it without it falling out the interface doesn’t work properly anyway.

The obvious physical connections that a number of people are having not withstanding, the focus of attention should be that this product simply doesn’t work properly.

Seriously, this is a terrible product and DJI need to be held accountable for it and explain why they’ve sold it to their loyal and dedicated customers.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

hoping that just  the few that have issues does not mean all have the issues? but I rather not be sinking the ship that fast.     I am happy I am holding off building the OA collection.  Learned the very hard way to Stop buying crap,  keep DJI .

Why on earth do we have to go 3rd party?  GoPro finally woke up made a frame to accept  a cold shoe, finally!  DJI    will we see a DJI  frame then   turning blue.

the new CYNOVAV adapter  will have a printed note on the   quickguide  remove the foam insert for  added fit. .

hope mine that gets here  by earths end is working Lol
Oh thanks for the +2 points.
2019-10-18
Use props
Utuber_BlrBiker
lvl.1

India

The CYNOVA Microphone Adapter works like a charm!!!!
                                       WATCH MY VIDEO!!!!

2019-10-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Utuber_BlrBiker Posted at 10-18 09:32
The CYNOVA Microphone Adapter works like a charm!!!!
                                       WATCH MY VIDEO!!!!
https://youtu.be/NoddXARkNPs

Are you having a laugh????
        Not only did you not play any audio examples to prove your point.

Your V/O recording was DISTORTED, heavily COMPRESSED,                  full of PLOSIVES and your levels were ALL OVER THE PLACE.

All you proved is that you know

DIDDLY-SQUAT

about audio.

2019-10-18
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Replying in the same font made me laugh !
2019-10-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

As I contacted CYNOVA on here,   They did not reply. resent, did not reply. Email is confired sent,  DJi in the first place does not want to be  bothered. then My suggestion to DJI is to remove CYNOVA off the site. Just saying.

FISH
2019-10-19
Use props
fratha
lvl.1
Austria

Hi ,
great video
i make a other test with CYNOVA audio adapter
on the motorbike an the mic was setup to the exhaust system.
Setup: 2K7 50Fps Shutter 1/100 ND 32 ISO Max 400 WB 5400
sound works great

look at youtube for
DJI Osmo Action BMW K1600 with external mic
2019-10-19
Use props
DeeJayOne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Methinks people are more interested in promoting their crappy YouTube vids than actually understanding the issues and critically analysing the poor adaptor.

Dave is the only one doing a good job with any integrity on this subject!
2019-10-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Lol totally agree.  Can not wait for mine to arrive .  and I won't be the Boy who cried Wolf   then a Monkeys Uncle. just no reason to lie over a $11.99  or $1.50 product.  Trix are for kids.
2019-10-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Thought i share my take it is a 50-50 out there   Happy    can I say more.  sure
2019-10-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

IMHO and my thoughts out loud and I say this  as nicely as I can say this:

DJI Adapter does not make the sound, the DJI does.   

How on Earth can you get better sound from a CYNOVA interface.   Ask DJI Support team.  They are more interested in saying. we'll look into it and never to return with a answer.  

If you want DJI to make an adapter  simply keep  waiting.  And let them know  how that went, when you moved on.
2019-10-22
Use props
Grace Park V
lvl.1
Singapore

just use a usb c extension with Super speed symbol works fine with me.

https://youtu.be/iRhsFoA_-ag
2019-10-22
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 10-21 14:17
https://youtu.be/NWKd48pdcbI
Thought i share my take it is a 50-50 out there   Happy    can I say more.  sure

Mr. fishy.

Although I disagree with you with regard the sound quality, I thought your video was ace and I’m really into your presentation style and method It makes a refreshing change from that loud mouthed fella from Liverpool

Despite the audio with the CYNOVA and having used both the GoPro 7 and 8. My opinion is that the Action produces a better balanced picture when in auto mode. I’ll try and do a side by side of the Action and GP8 soon for picture.

There’s no perfect camera out there but I much prefer DJI’s standard rec.709 response compared to GoPro’s and even with the log gamma responses, I think DJI wins again there. The DJI log gamma actually doesn’t look bad untouched directly in rec.709 and despite the fact that I can’t grade and can’t stand the process for simple stuff, the DJI log gamma is easier to get a quick result from.

All that said, my favourite of all these small cameras is defo the Osmo Pocket. I really do think that DJI did very well with that camera. It’s my favourite for absolute picture quality and it’s not too difficult to get a nice picture tone out of it. I wish DJI had have just taken the lens and sensor of the Pocket and made the Action with them.

Anyway, can’t wait to see your next video Mr. Fishy.

Take care buddy.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

LOl not at you.  So you're saying teh Interface makes the sound?  Hmm that throws my theory right out the door why I made  my Mobius action camera the better audio camera with yeah the rode, saramonic etc...  with some John Doe  3.5mm  port I wired to the Sound Board.

I  am no Professional or going to fight about a Interface, if you d onot like it I respect your decision on it  I do. if you hate it and want o put down,  not there in person to actually say YES you are 1000%. I have to believe what I see on-line.  and figure out if its just for youtube or the real world... no  disrespect to anyone. (immediatally people get insulted) ( becuse I am upfront) (lol).

DJI is not my camera of Choice today why, Low level SUCKS! when I did  my voice command test, layers of issues on video. tomorrow I will love it.

MY Motto since you are not following is:  if I can remember it.

These are Great daytime outdoor camera's great for the outdoors no light no video  I know i missed a few words.   GoPro by far has the best sound board of these,  the Pocket is not an Action camera and I will   not ocmment on that and if I do not own it it I should ask questions then comment  on it.  One fall its over  in the right place  it hits, and  360.... got a sweet bill from DJI and she is done!
so am I Mr. David    still pally wally here he  he he   

Big thank you my friend   thanks for the compliment  DJI action camera  is a easier platform to work my files with my set up over gopro.
2019-10-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

@david_harry:  food for thought  ( an expresssion)   
Rode micro
Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient.
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter.
Capsule: 0.50"
Polar Pattern: Cardioid.
Address Type: End.
Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz.
Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz

saramonic XR-XM1
Type :Unidirectional Electret Condenser.
Connector:1/8” (3.5mm)TRS.
Frequency Response:75Hz to 15kHz.
Signal/Noise:58dB SPL.
Sensitivity:-38dB +/-, 0dB=1V/Pa 1kHz.
Weight:21g(0.74oz.)
@DJI  
Action camera what is the sound board range  for recording???  Is hte CYNOVA board  specs for sound  any to match this???

I hear that song  Hello darknss my old friend  we come to see you again,   we have joy we have joy....

Are these just general mics t oa general interface and or board
2019-10-23
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 10-23 03:48
@david_harry:  food for thought  ( an expresssion)   
Rode micro
Specifications

Mr Fishy.

Check out this new thread it answers your question about what is effecting the quality, the Action or the CYNOVA  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D557%26typeid%3D557

As for those mic specs, they will have no bearing on if the adaptor will work with them. All these types of mics are designed to work with the likes of the CYNOVA or any similar traditional microphone interface.

Those specs that are to do with how the transducer works are simply how the mic capsule deals with the movement of air and the subsequent conversion of the sound pressure waves to an electronic impulse. All mics basically work the same way although some use different types of technology at the capsule.

When working with these types of ECM mics, the main factor for compatibility with the host interface is going to be impedance.

Bottom line, they’re all basically much of a muchness. Regardless of the technologies used some mics are just built better than others, both physically and electronically and some are simply better by design and use better higher quality components.

Cheers,
Dave.  
2019-10-23
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DeeJayOne Posted at 10-19 05:09
Methinks people are more interested in promoting their crappy YouTube vids than actually understanding the issues and critically analysing the poor adaptor.

Dave is the only one doing a good job with any integrity on this subject!

Hi DeejayOne.

Thank you very much for your comment, it’s very much appreciated.

Plus it’s reassuring to know that there are users out there who know their arse from their elbow and who are not taken in by those bull... click bait titles and videos.

Cheers buddy,
Dave.
2019-10-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thanks so the actual Chip mic  vs the condensor mic is  better or worse. Bogota vs Yugo. its an Action camera trying t oimmitate a DSLR  LMEAO!
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules