Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Freezelight
688 10 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryujin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 127543 ft
Russia

In connection with the disclosure of specifications from osmo action, namely the exposure to 120 seconds, issue the dji representatives: "when this period will be available in photo mode on osmo pocket"? I love to draw with light, but something sensible to create ONE in 8 seconds is incredibly difficult! For timelapse such a period is clearly not needed, please add only in photo mode. And excuse me for my English, I translate with a translator. A couple of examples below.
org_photo_6554031_1557090414000.jpg
org_photo_6553975_1556997108000.jpg
org_photo_6554544_1550160026000.jpg
org_photo_6554322_1549127084000__01.jpg
org_photo_6554056_1547927034000.jpg
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry As of the time being, this function is not yet available with our Osmo Pocket. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our designated department. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-15
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool shots.
2019-5-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very impressive shots
2019-5-16
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

I think it's totally unnecessary! Osmo Pocket is primarily a stabilized video camera and only secondly a photo camera. 99% of people use a video camera. It is also unnecessary for you, because without it you have made beautiful pictures!
It would be more important to record stereo sound, so 80 years after it was created
2019-5-19
Use props
Ryujin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 127543 ft
Russia

I understand how many people, so many opinions. I just with such a small and high-quality camera do not need to spend money on a professional camera. This is a lot of money and a lot of space in the backpack. I'm not a photographer. DJI initially, on their website and in all advertisements showed that you can draw with light using the device, putting a long shutter speed. And for full creativity you just need to add a longer interval of time. Even phones have this custom setting and it is at least 30 seconds! So than same pocket worse? I see no reason not to add.
2019-5-19
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.4
United States

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 5-19 14:47
I think it's totally unnecessary! Osmo Pocket is primarily a stabilized video camera and only secondly a photo camera. 99% of people use a video camera. It is also unnecessary for you, because without it you have made beautiful pictures!
It would be more important to record stereo sound, so 80 years after it was created

Nothing wasted by adding this feature.  I'm puzzled by why you are being so negative.
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 5-19 14:47
I think it's totally unnecessary! Osmo Pocket is primarily a stabilized video camera and only secondly a photo camera. 99% of people use a video camera. It is also unnecessary for you, because without it you have made beautiful pictures!

How anyone wishes to use their equipment that they own and what content they wish to create is down to them, their taste and artistic preference. Whether you appreciate that style of content or not is your prerogative but to tell someone that their content is 'unnecessary' is damn right rude and rather narrow minded on your part.
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ryujin Posted at 5-19 18:28
I'm sorry, but it was a knife to the heart.. what does "It is also unnecessary for you"mean? I understand how many people, so many opinions. And if you don't need it, it doesn't mean others don't need it. I just with such a small and high-quality camera do not need to spend money on a professional camera. This is a lot of money and a lot of space in the backpack. I'm not a photographer. DJI initially, on their website and in all advertisements showed that you can draw with light using the device, putting a long shutter speed. And for full creativity you just need to add a longer interval of time. Even phones have this custom setting and it is at least 30 seconds! So than same pocket worse? I see no reason not to add.

Ignore it - he/she is obviously nothing more than a troll.
2019-5-20
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

A J Posted at 5-20 02:59
Ignore it - he/she is obviously nothing more than a troll.

No! I'm not a troll!
Do you think DJI is a charity?
Does Osmo Action do competition?
If you put such a feature you want?
Once again, this is a video recorder. All video recording devices can take a photo, but this is not the main profile.
In my opinion, until the Stereo sound recording is not resolved, the development of photography is completely secondary.
By the way, I say only my own opinion, which I have the right to do. Keep this respect and don't tell me it's a troll!
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 5-20 10:17
No! I'm not a troll!
Do you think DJI is a charity?
Does Osmo Action do competition?

Your comments on this thread are nothing short than what I would expect from a troll - that is my opinion from people who come onto forums to spread nothing but negativity which is exactly what you did. Nothing constructive, nothing appreciative - just spiteful, nasty and uncalled for comments. If the OP wishes to take still images with his camera and share them on here then good for him - if you don't like that fact then do one! Nobody cares what you think, least of all me sunshine.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules