United States

First flight I get this warning VPS inactive, then the drone just drifts

2019-5-15
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
In regard to your problem, please kindly confirm whether the environment is suitable for Tello to fly. Such as the Vision Positioning System may not be able to recognize patterns on the ground in a dark environment. And could you please describe the environment that you fly Tello for us while you found the VPS inactive warning? Or could you take a video showing your issue for us? We will try to help you to solve your problem. Here are some screenshotting about Vision Positioning System from User Manual. It may help you to confirm whether the environment is suitable for Tello to fly.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-5-16
Use props
f15viper
New
United States

Thank you!
2019-5-16
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

My pleasure, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, and we’d love to help.
2019-5-16
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

My DJI tello hovers precisely in its holding position, and that was wonderful because I know that  VPS after take off, will automatically activate...Yet, when I opened my Flight Log...it said that the "VPS is inactive. ! What seems to be wrong, when everything is ok and absolutely fantastic? Was it really true that its VPS is inactive, despite its great hovering and flying superbly according to its Command Controls?                      e"
2019-7-19
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

My DJI tello hovers precisely in its holding position, and that was wonderful because I know that  VPS after take off, will automatically activate...Yet, when I opened my Flight Log...it said that the "VPS is inactive. ! What seems to be wrong, when everything is ok and absolutely fantastic? Was it really true that its VPS is inactive, despite its great hovering and flying superbly according to its Command Controls?                      e"
2019-7-19
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

My DJI Tello's Flight Log based on Tello FPV App says "VPS inactive" It hovers precisely on its holding position very superbly and flies amazingly...what's wrong with the 'notification, when it hovers and flies well and good?... I don't think my VPS ain't working
2019-7-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Chito G. Reyes Posted at 7-19 20:46
My DJI Tello's Flight Log based on Tello FPV App says "VPS inactive" It hovers precisely on its holding position very superbly and flies amazingly...what's wrong with the 'notification, when it hovers and flies well and good?... I don't think my VPS ain't working

HI, Chito , sorry for unable to reply you in time.

Regarding the log generated by TelloFPV, sincerely sorry that we are unable to analysis. But we respectfully suggest you try with Tello APP.  If VPS is inactivated, a counterpart prompt would be shown in the stock APP.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2019-7-20
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

I love my Tello since I had it 1 month and 11 months...it's just funtastic but why so suddenly it's Camera doesn't work anymore? What do you think happened? Please don't ask me if I did wrong with it, I just fly it  whenever I have my spare time and there's no issues to make it happen...it just happens, I don't know why !!!
2019-8-13
Use props
Martin St-pierre
New

Canada

RYZE Posted at 2019-5-16 01:51
Dear customer,
In regard to your problem, please kindly confirm whether the environment is suitable for Tello to fly. Such as the Vision Positioning System may not be able to recognize patterns on the ground in a dark environment. And could you please describe the environment that you fly Tello for us while you found the VPS inactive warning? Or could you take a video showing your issue for us? We will try to help you to solve your problem. Here are some screenshotting about Vision Positioning System from User Manual. It may help you to confirm whether the environment is suitable for Tello to fly.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.

Hi!
I now have my tello for a week now and it never hovered stable,its always drifting back....i had two inductrix in the past so i know how to fly with very sensible and harder to control drone.ive tried al calibration and center of gravity.at first i got the low lightning message,now since my 6 or 7 battery im having the vps off message.what can i do ? The way i see its probably a faulty vps sensor...
2020-1-7
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Martin St-pierre Posted at 1-7 21:09
Hi!
I now have my tello for a week now and it never hovered stable,its always drifting back....i had two inductrix in the past so i know how to fly with very sensible and harder to control drone.ive tried al calibration and center of gravity.at first i got the low lightning message,now since my 6 or 7 battery im having the vps off message.what can i do ? The way i see its probably a faulty vps sensor...

Sorry for our reply to you late. If the problem still persists, and you have finished the calibration, it may need to have a test by our engineer. If convenient, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com. Our colleague will help you. Thanks a lot.
2020-1-16
Use props
djiuser_4Y09JgPK2biC
New

Serbia

Hello, I am having some problems with VPS on my tello.
Whenever I try to fly my tello ti kinda drifts at back-left direction. I callibrate it but no differentes.
I fly it above rocky road and insaide above some kind of patterns. But everywhere its the same problem. I cleaned the sensors and no differentes. The red light at bottom is blinking very fast if that helps.
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules