Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Records On Device?
1022 6 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amarand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

I've been flying my Mavic Air much more recently, and I generally sync flight records in DJI Go after every flight I can.  I also use Airdata, so I can see if the flights are being uploaded properly.

So the question is: if I'm storing my flight data in DJI's infrastructure/cloud, and I'm also syncing these (up to 400 I guess for the account I have) over on Airdata, is there any reason to keep flight records on my iPhone?

I'm not running out of space, but I have cleared them a few times in the past. Am I losing any functionality removing them from the device?  Pros and cons?

Thanks!

2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The flight records will be stored in our server once it's successfully synced. However, deleting the flight records would not reflect your device as this flight record used for investigation if the drone experiences an incident. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-5-16
Use props
Amarand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-16 12:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The flight records will be stored in our server once it's successfully synced. However, deleting the flight records would not reflect your device as this flight record used for investigation if the drone experiences an incident. Thank you for your understanding.

Can you please explain this a little better?
2019-5-16
Use props
MerlynWCE
New
Flight distance : 56512 ft
Australia

I too am quite interested in a clearer answer on this...
2019-5-17
Use props
QQRUCH
Captain
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 5-16 12:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The flight records will be stored in our server once it's successfully synced. However, deleting the flight records would not reflect your device as this flight record used for investigation if the drone experiences an incident. Thank you for your understanding.

I think it's interesting. Can you throw a little more clarity on this topic? Thank you!
2019-5-17
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

QQRUCH Posted at 5-17 12:21
I think it's interesting. Can you throw a little more clarity on this topic? Thank you!

Next time when you Sync your record select 1 month instead of all.
That will sync new records and just have last month on phone.
2019-5-17
Use props
QQRUCH
Captain
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

G_Sig Posted at 5-17 12:53
Next time when you Sync your record select 1 month instead of all.
That will sync new records and just have last month on phone.

thanks G_Sig for you feedback!
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules