Delivery from China to UK
2175 10 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spikerules
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all,
I ordered the Osmo Action from DJI that was in stock and for delivery, but I was unaware the delivery would be from China. I saw an estimated 2-3 days timescale when placing the order, but I am now told by DJI customer service that it could take 3-5 days for clearance and then an unknown amount of days after that for delivery to my doorstep. The issue I have is that I purchased the device for my holiday on the 25th, which is a week from this Saturday. Am I likely to see the item by then? At the moment I have a tracking number that simply states "shipment information received" even though the email states "shipped". The customer rep would not confirm if I would see it in time for my holiday and no one will be home to claim it if it arrives after this time! Can anyone help me and put my mind at ease?
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi spikerules, I managed to get your order via your Forum account, it is estimated to be delivered on 2-5 working days after payment confirmation. Currently, DHL has received the shipment information and the package is on the way to your location, it should arrive before the 25th if everything goes smoothly, please keep tracking it and we will also keep an eye on it.
2019-5-16
Use props
Cost
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 03:06
Hi spikerules, I managed to get your order via your Forum account, it is estimated to be delivered on 2-5 working days after payment confirmation. Currently, DHL has received the shipment information and the package is on the way to your location, it should arrive before the 25th if everything goes smoothly, please keep tracking it and we will also keep an eye on it.

Thank you. Can you confirm that all items are available and are going to be picked up? I am now being told on customer support that one of the items has a 10-15 day lead time? I was NOT told this at point of order. I am pretty sure the 2-5 days you mentioned was quoted to me.
2019-5-16
Use props
Cost
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am now being told the estimated delivery is the 30th!
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cost Posted at 5-16 03:13
I am now being told the estimated delivery is the 30th!

Hi Cost, I apologize for the confusion by our customer support team. Even though the estimated delivery time of PGYTECH Osmo Action Camera Hand and Wrist Strap is 10-15 business days, it is in stock and has already been shipped together with Osmo Action.
It is estimated to arrive in one week if everything goes smoothly, please pay attention to the shipping update.
2019-5-16
Use props
Cost
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 19:34
Hi Cost, I apologize for the confusion by our customer support team. Even though the estimated delivery time of PGYTECH Osmo Action Camera Hand and Wrist Strap is 10-15 business days, it is in stock and has already been shipped together with Osmo Action.
It is estimated to arrive in one week if everything goes smoothly, please pay attention to the shipping update.

Thanks! But it seems the packages has been stuck at “Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC” since Thursday morning. If the process is taking this long I doubt it will come in time.
2019-5-18
Use props
BigStuart
lvl.3
United Kingdom

If you have a local Jessops store, you can check online if they have stock.  I got mine in the Glasgow store yesterday.
2019-5-18
Use props
Cost
lvl.1
United Kingdom

BigStuart Posted at 5-18 05:09
If you have a local Jessops store, you can check online if they have stock.  I got mine in the Glasgow store yesterday.

I know they do, but I’ve paid for this item already and it’s in the post and can’t be stopped... I might just not accept the delivery (well I can’t anyways as I’m away when it’s likely to turn up) and hope for a refund down the line.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cost Posted at 5-18 03:57
Thanks! But it seems the packages has been stuck at “Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC” since Thursday morning. If the process is taking this long I doubt it will come in time.

Hi Cost, the tracking has been updated, it has arrived in the UK, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-5-20
Use props
Cost
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yes thank you I received the camera yesterday. My daughter is very happy with it!
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cost Posted at 5-20 23:56
Yes thank you I received the camera yesterday. My daughter is very happy with it!

Oh, you have already received it, glad to know your daughter likes it, enjoy it.
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules