Spark problem with first Litchi takeoff
645 5 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ironside
lvl.1
Italy

Hi all,
today for the first time I tried to use Litchi instead of DJI Go 4, but I immediately had a problem. As soon as I took the first take-off and the Spark came off the ground, the bird began to move horizontally without an apparent reason, as if the GPS did not control the trim. Fortunately, I managed to get the drone to land immediately before it crashed into a wall, but I couldn't understand why it behaved like that.

https://imgur.com/bZ3KZBL

The switch mode was at FPV, the aircraft status was at GPS, Satellite count was at 10 and all signals was full.
Soon after I tried with DJI Go 4 and after takeoff the Spark didn't move from its position.
Where did I go wrong?
Thanks in advance.

2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback in regards to the problem that you had when using this third-party application. I would recommend doing the pre-flight checklist and fly the drone in open areas to avoid an incident. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-16
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

The ground is very uniform, right?
Did you try with the Go4 at exactly the same place?

This close to the ground, the GPS is not really in charge for the position.
But the bottom sensors.

Anyway: Try that somewhere on a wide field, again.
Put the guards on.
And check if it is Litchi or bad luck

I have not had such trouble with litchi.

And, perhaps, check the litchi flight log with phantom help (have not done that yet, just read it can be done, like the Go4 flight records ;-)
2019-5-16
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

i have a similar issue when i use the original DJI GO4 app. However when i use the DJI GO4 mod app, the SPARK remains stable in the air. Bear in mind i still haven't fixed my front obstacle problem and downward sensor issue.
2019-5-16
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I have used Litchi a few times and all went well.  There must have been something about the AC conditions/surroundings that caused the issue.  Sync your flight log through Airdata UAV and have a look.  https://app.airdata.com/main?a=login
2019-5-16
Use props
Ironside
lvl.1
Italy

MccloudSpark Posted at 5-16 14:16
I have used Litchi a few times and all went well.  There must have been something about the AC conditions/surroundings that caused the issue.  Sync your flight log through Airdata UAV and have a look.  https://app.airdata.com/main?a=login

I just did another test and this time everything worked well. I do not understand, however, why yesterday there was that problem, as if the GPS had not worked. I have been using this starting site for over a year and have never had any problems with the Go 4. Today, if it stops raining, I will do some other tests with the Litchi functions, after which I will try to do a small mission with the waypoint function. I hope there are no further problems.
Thanks all for assistance.
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules