Brand new Mavic 2 Pro and I'm already pushing the limits in Greece!
843 17 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Photo-Me-Ike
lvl.1
United States

My last drone was a Mavic air that I had for only two months after crashing it in the ocean in Thailand. I decided to go even bigger and get the Mavic 2 Pro. I've only flow it a few times but I wam really enjoying the upgrade in image quality and performance!
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Beautiful place! Thanks for sharing this awesome footage, cheers!
2019-5-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage
2019-5-16
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice ! Excellent colour
2019-5-16
Use props
Photo-Me-Ike
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-16 09:39
Beautiful place! Thanks for sharing this awesome footage, cheers!

Thank you!
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You're welcome. Cheers!
2019-5-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Upgrade has paid off for ya!  Nice work.
2019-5-16
Use props
Dronie2
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

Excellent. Keep on showing us your footage.
2019-5-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2019-5-16
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Wow, nice work.....
2019-5-17
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Been Greek I would like to say that this video was quite upseting for me... it is forbidden to fly over archaeological sites (and people's heads of course) so perhaps you should consider respecting other's countries like we respect yours. THE PARTHENON is one of the original 7 wonders of the World so please all of you, keep your drones away from it. Greece is one of the few places respectful drone operators can still fly around but with typical idiotic red neck behaviours like this, drones might soon be banned from everywhere like in many EU cities (Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, etc).
Perhaps go and try to do the same in the Tour Eiffel or Versailles... oh, you can't.
FYI: Under the current drone laws PARIS HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED AS A NO-FLYZONE. This means that it is no allowed to fly a drone in any place in Paris (either public or private).

2019-5-17
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

nice video thank you
2019-5-17
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

Excellent work, thanks for sharing ^^
2019-5-17
Use props
Joe.Mavic.D.HH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

El Diabolico Posted at 5-17 03:35
Been Greek I would like to say that this video was quite upseting for me... it is forbidden to fly over archaeological sites (and people's heads of course) so perhaps you should consider respecting other's countries like we respect yours. THE PARTHENON is one of the original 7 wonders of the World so please all of you, keep your drones away from it. Greece is one of the few places respectful drone operators can still fly around but with typical idiotic red neck behaviours like this, drones might soon be banned from everywhere like in many EU cities (Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, etc).
Perhaps go and try to do the same in the Tour Eiffel or Versailles... oh, you can't.
FYI: Under the current drone laws PARIS HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED AS A NO-FLYZONE. This means that it is no allowed to fly a drone in any place in Paris (either public or private).

Fully agree!!!
Surprising that DJI admins honor illegally taken footage...
2019-5-17
Use props
Decebalus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 203806 ft
Romania

Awesome video
2019-5-17
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Joe.Mavic.D.HH Posted at 5-17 11:30
Fully agree!!!
Surprising that DJI admins honor illegally taken footage...

Thank you for the support, I didn't wanted to go ballistic but ignorance shouldn't be an excuse for causing damage to historical sites.

To give you an example, if one visits the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio, 'nice' tourist have carved in the marble columns (!!!) things like: Jack was here 1980, Liverpool and other atrocities...
2019-5-19
Use props
Blizzard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173734 ft

Belgium

If you want the drones been banned everywhere, just continue this way!
Although it's a great recording, I don't think it's possible for a moderator to appreciate this.
Except if the pilot would have a special permission to fly over the city, but I think, nobody can get such a permission with a Mavic Pro.
2019-5-20
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Blizzard Posted at 5-20 00:19
If you want the drones been banned everywhere, just continue this way!
Although it's a great recording, I don't think it's possible for a moderator to appreciate this.
Except if the pilot would have a special permission to fly over the city, but I think, nobody can get such a permission with a Mavic Pro.

Appreciated it, thank you
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules