No map on de DJI GS App
3628 10 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BAKER_3D_SURVEY
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Guys,

i have a  P4 RTK but ik can't see a map in the screen??
also if i plan a flight de flightroute is outside of my boundary that i just draw.

does anybody know how this i possible??

Sander,

Screenshot_2019-05-16-20-23-32.png
2019-5-16
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

Make sure you are connected to the internet with your controller.
2019-5-16
Use props
HTA_RP-1
lvl.3

United States

LYVFD8142 Posted at 5-16 11:49
Make sure you are connected to the internet with your controller.

Agree with lyvfd8142.  Connect controller to internet via phone or other hotspot.  

To keep flight lines within your designated area find and turn auto boundary setting off or to manual.
2019-5-16
Use props
marosaaco
lvl.1
South Korea

Check the map type in option. Mapbox is going to work.
2019-5-16
Use props
BAKER_3D_SURVEY
lvl.1

Netherlands

HTA_RP-1 Posted at 5-16 16:48
Agree with lyvfd8142.  Connect controller to internet via phone or other hotspot.  

To keep flight lines within your designated area find and turn auto boundary setting off or to manual.

thanxx guys.

bounday settings is now set to manuel. that works fine.  but the map does not work wel, i am connected to the inernet but notting happens. what about the chinees letters?
2019-5-17
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

Once you are connected to the internet you need to:

as Marosaaco said "Check the map type in option. Mapbox is going to work."

That should get you what you need

As for the Chinese letters, you need to drag the screen down and go into the settings, there is a icon with the Globe on it, go in there and select your language to use.
2019-5-17
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like he's already got the app in English...I think he's talking about the smiley-face watermark with Chinese characters that's showing b/c he has no map background...
2019-5-17
Use props
BAKER_3D_SURVEY
lvl.1

Netherlands

LYVFD8142 Posted at 5-17 09:36
Once you are connected to the internet you need to:

Yes, that worked wel. hard to find tough.

thanx guys for your help..
2019-5-20
Use props
djiuser_RCsJcipJIiDs
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 4 RTK and there is a blank map. I backed up all data, then reset but map box is still blank when I attempt to plan a mission.  I have my internet wifi connected and I'm logged in to the DJI account. I read this article but nothin appears when I switched from "Amap to map box" in the settings. The map is still black/blank when I attempt to plan a flight.

What are step by step instruction to upload map box to the RC (remote controller)?
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_RCsJcipJIiDs
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 4 RTK and there is a blank map. I backed up all data, then reset but map box is still blank when I attempt to plan a mission.  I read this article but nothin appears when I switched from "Amap to map box" in the settings. The map is still black/blank when I attempt to plan a flight.

What are step by step instruction to upload map box to the RC (remote controller)?
2023-3-13
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your RC is connected to the internet, correct? (Sorry, just checking).
2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules