Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Winner announced! What’s Your Favorite DJI Product?
12345Next >
25131 175 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

PC 2048-683.jpg
With a world-leading lineup of camera drones and handheld gimbal stabilizers, DJI products have gifted users across the globe with endless possibilities in filmmaking.

With the Summer Sales coming, we are offering DJI’s special and exclusive offers with you.
For more information, Please Click Here>DJI Summer Sale 2019 - Save Up to 20%

For the chance to win $10 in DJI Credit and 600 Forum Points, we would love to hear which DJI products have inspired you on your creative path. Three lucky users will also be given an exclusive DJI T-shirt, perfect for a summertime adventure.

How to Enter:
Reply to this event thread and list your favorite DJI product and a description of why you chose it. (Entries with product pictures or footage have a greater chance of receiving more upvotes.)

Event Period:
May 16 - June 16, 2019 (UTC+8).

Prizes:
•        $10 in DJI Credit and 600 Forum Points (10 winners)
•        Exclusive DJI T-shirt (3 winners)

Event Rules:
1.        This event is valid from May 16 to June 16, 2019 (UTC+8);
2.        Users must reply to the event thread for an entry to be valid.
3.        Entry replies need to include the following information:
•        Your selected DJI product (with a DJI Online Store link of the product);
•        The reason why you selected the DJI product;
•        A photo of the DJI product or footage taken with the product;
4.        Users can submit different products in separate entries for a greater chance to win;
5.        If the same product is submitted in separate entries, only the first entry will be counted;
6.        Winners will be selected based on the total number of upvotes their entries receive;
7.        Users may participate in other DJI Forum events during the DJI Summer Sale (May 16-June 16), but can only be selected as a winner in one competition.

Additional Guidelines:
1. Contestants must guarantee the authenticity and originality of all submissions. Watermarks can be added, but this may decrease the submission's chance of winning. Any submissions containing counterfeit or pirated content will result in the immediate disqualification of the contestant, and they will be held liable for any consequences that result from their submission.
2. Contestants are welcome to make submissions featuring a variety of content. Submitted works must not contain obscene or violent content or content that violates any local laws and regulations.
3. Contestants capturing content with UAV-based aerial photography platforms should fly their aircraft safely and in accordance with all relevant local laws and regulations.
4. DJI has right of use for works submitted to this contest. The works can be used on DJI’s media channels, including but not limited to the DJI official website, DJI store, DJI Forum, etc.

DJI Summer Sale 2019 - Save Up to 20%
Forum 970-439.jpg
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Winner announcement!!

@Montfrooij
@AirButterflyDrone
@ParideM
@A J
@smirnoff9969
@o_laparoto
@kaitokid535
@The french globetrotter
@Nicoricosancho
@LaoTrav

Pilots above will receive US$ 10 in DJI Credits as giveaways.
And Three Pilots below will receive a DJI Exclusive T-shirts as giveaways.

@ChrisJG
@ro_flyer
@CarolinaDrones

Thank you for sharing your favorite DJI products, and thank you for your support of the DJI Forum.
Congratulations! We will accept your suggestions and try to find out more interesting events in the future!
2019-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Right now my favorite DJI product is my DJI Mavic Pro (1)

It is my first drone and opened up so many new possibilities as a (amateur) photographer and videographer.
Next to being an eye in the sky, it is also very portable, making it my perfect companion for when I'm on the road!

I have shot many locations already and it captured so many beautiful moments that I find it hard to choose my favorites.  
So here is 'just' a quick selection of some video's and stills.

Mariestad 20180727 944 littleSm.jpg

I can't link to the store to 'my' Mavic Pro, since it is no longer available, but here is a link to the Platinum version.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro-platinum?utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=keywords&pbc=dapforum

if I have the funds I am planning on upgrading from the Mavic Pro to the Mavic 2 Zoom.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=keywords&pbc=dapforum&vid=45321

Why I have the 'zoom' on my shortlist?
The ability to zoom in on my subject and get that 50mm feel opens up so many more possibilities that I would love to add that bird to my bag
2019-5-17
Use props
Aussierob78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 740476 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Whilst I have now upgraded to the Mavic 2 Pro, my favorite images and videos were captured by my old Phantom 4 Advanced. Such a great drone, such fun to use! The video below is from a family holiday a few  years ago, and the P4A let us see things we wouldn't normally see and helped us scope out 4wd tracks. I almost bought a second one recently!

2019-5-19
Use props
VigilanteDrones
Captain
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Mavic Air is my favorite DJI product.  I find great peace and freedom in grabbing a pack and heading into the wilderness or traveling to another destination.  The portability I have with the Mavic Air allows me to take great photos on the go where ever my adventures find me!
2019-5-19
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Egypt

this is a beautiful topic ...
because it allows us to express our preferences and why ...
thanks DJI Panda

but let's go into the topic.

at the moment ... my favorite product is DJI Mavic Air
link : https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-air

MavicAir.jpeg

there are many reasons why it is my favorite but among the most important of this choice is its extreme portability ...
when it is retracted, it becomes really small and compact  ... (Foldable & Portable)
in his bag, everything comes in ... propeller protection included ...
the combo version with 3 battery x 21minutesis  is really complete ... and when I'm traveling it becomes my ideal cameraman buddy ...
the quality of its 3 axis-Gimbal 4K camera is very good and it match very well with  dji Osmo Pocket ...
especially when shooting is done in Cine-Log with the same white setting
I can carry them together very easily

obviously someone (including me) can raise some doubts ...
there are drones like Mavic 2 pro or Inspire 2 and gimbal like the Ronin for more professional shots ... I know ...

but DJI Mavic Air is a consumers product high level quality ,
in addition  , my Mavic Air and his friend Osmo Pocket is closer with my budget and also allows me to achieve excellent results (at least the ones I had hoped for)

in my opinion , another benefit is that,  being very small,  
it often creates less embarrassment ... and people feel more comfortable in front of his camera ...

Below is my favorite video taken with a Mavic Air ...
I hope you enjoy them
https://youtu.be/iosToX4gv6Y

the photographs taken by DJI Mavic Air are of excellent quality
especially those made in panorama mode ...
moreover, with an ND filter it is possible to reach remarkable goals

some of my shots taken by Mavic Air
follow me
follow me.jpeg

long exposure- light house
lighthouse long exposure .jpeg

horse - up down shadow
HORSE 2.jpeg

HDR Light house + nd8 filter
lighthouse.jpg

she is photographer video
Women Photographer .jpeg

sun set at commercial harbor
sunset .jpeg
VORTEX
Vortice .jpg

I hope you enjoyed the work done ...
your comment or like will be very welcome

Alex
AirButterflyDrone
https://www.airbutterflydrone.com/en/home

2019-5-19
Use props
ParideM
Captain
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

The Mavic Air has been my first drone, but the Mavic 2 pro is the definitive one (for now :-D).
The technical specifications of the camera are stunning and we all know them, but beyond that what made the difference for me is the versatility and reliability of this drone when I use it in my hikings in the high mountains, especially in the presence of wind, the Ocusync 2.0 it gives me a lot of confidence in the maneuvers, it is very discreet and silent. It is now my indispensable travel companion, my absolute best purchase, the product that I recommend to photographers and videomakers.

DJI_0171 copy.jpg
DJI_0291.jpg
DJI_0139.jpg
3.jpg
DJI_0515.jpg
mavic2pro.jpg
P1000631-2.jpg
2019-5-19
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

The Mavic Air has been my first drone, when it was presented I followed the live and preordered it. I flew with it in Switzerland, Spain, France and Italy. It was a lot of fun to fly. Later I bought the Mavic 2 pro and decided that I couldn't keep them both. It's a fun and versatile drone, light and portable, but it wasn't enough for my needs so I had to sell it. I made this video to pay tribute to all the good times lived with you little Air, keep flying and have fun with your new owner! https://youtu.be/ra-42N4Z9zk
majorca22.jpg
majorca10.jpg
majorca15.jpg
majorca19.jpg
GX011719.jpg
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic 2 Pro link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45291

I have owned no less than ten different DJI drones since the Phantom 3 Professional which I started flying back in 2016. Out of all of them my absolute favourite drone that I have owned to date is easily the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Having flown the original Mavic Pro I was super impressed with it's revolutionary design, especially after flying Phantoms for a year beforehand. It's portability, quick deployment times and unique features made it such a desirable drone when it came to the market in September 2016. However, I always hoped that the next Mavic Pro would have a more stable gimbal and improved image performance.

In August 2018 the Mavic 2 Pro arrived with it's Hasselblad L1D-20c camera and CMOS 1" 20mp sensor. I knew I had to have it but waited a while to see how others appreciated it. I pulled the trigger in the new year of January 2019 and to say I was immediately impressed is an understatement.

The variable aperture, larger sensor, improved OcySync (which is perfect), low light performance, massive ISO range, improved dynamic range, quieter motors, longer flight times, upgraded flight modes and improved omni directional OA all add to the drones upgraded capabilities. Having flown the drone for more than a million feet since the new year I have to say that the all round performance of this drone is simply flawless, totally free of glitches/bugs and is solid as a rock. The hovering stability is as mind blowing as the gimbal stabilisation, the AUX lights built into the VPS are a great feature to enhance VLOS and soft landings in low light and hitting speeds of over 46MPH in Sport mode and 31MPH in P-mode is as fast as the Phantom 4 Pro that I have also owned.

The images, especially from stills, are quite exceptional and the 4K FOV and 4K HQ 55 degree video at 100MBPS are breath taking in detail with the additions of 2.7K @ 60p and 1080p @ 120p. The fact that I own a drone capable of recording in 10-bit, HLG, H.264 and H.265 codecs, LOG and take 20mp RAW stills in a form factor that enables me to carry my drone and all of it's accessories (including the RC and three flight batteries) in a five litre sling is a technological marvel.

The M2P epitomises why DJI are the leading manufacturer in this field and is the jewel in their prosumer crown. I can not recommend this drone enough. I owned the Inspire 1 when I bought the M2P and as much as I loved that drone I never flew it again. My only regret is that I didn't buy the Mavic 2 Pro sooner...

2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-17 05:45
Right now my favorite DJI product is my DJI Mavic Pro (1)

Excellent post monty - the mavics are awesome drones.
2019-5-20
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

First Dji product which hookem me in was Spark. Love it!
2019-5-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

A J Posted at 5-20 12:22
Excellent post monty - the mavics are awesome drones.

Thanks a lot!
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 5-19 21:30
thanks DJI Panda

Great post
2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ParideM Posted at 5-19 23:12
The Mavic Air has been my first drone, but the Mavic 2 pro is the definitive one (for now :-D).
The technical specifications of the camera are stunning and we all know them, but beyond that what made the difference for me is the versatility and reliability of this drone when I use it in my hikings in the high mountains, especially in the presence of wind, the Ocusync 2.0 it gives me a lot of confidence in the maneuvers, it is very discreet and silent. It is now my indispensable travel companion, my absolute best purchase, the product that I recommend to photographers and videomakers.

Totally agree - it's an A1 drone!
2019-5-21
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Egypt

I happy you liked it .. your comment is very appreciated .
even your post is really a Great one ...
Mavic 2 Pro is the dream of many users and your pictures are the proof  of the quality  
2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 5-21 02:17
I happy you liked it .. your comment is very appreciated .
even your post is really a Great one ...
Mavic 2 Pro is the dream of many users and your pictures are the proof  of the quality

That's very kind of you to say - thank you
2019-5-21
Use props
Flyingcougar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

My first drone and only DJI product at this time, Mavic 2 Zoom. I've had it for 4 months now, logged over a hundred miles, and it's been a great performer. Still lots to learn but I have the wide-open spaces to do it in

Gila Range copy.jpg
2019-5-21
Use props
Roy Rogers
Captain
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Mavic Air
2019-5-21
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Although I currently own a Mavic Air and Osmo Pocket, my favourite piece of DJI equipment is the Osmo Mobile 2! Yes, it's not the latest technology, but it transformed what imagery  I produced when attending events for clients. Coupled with a basic iPhone 5SE and a lightweight tripod, it allowed me to easily produce motion lapse videos that stood out on social media and that clients loved.

It wasn't (and still isn't) an expensive piece of equipment, and is robust, hard working and worth the weight in the backpack!
Here, in silhouette at Wymondham Abbey in Norfolk for the Autumn Craft Fair.
Here's the link to the Omso 2 on the DJI Store

Here's an example of a short video made for Twitter sent on teh day of the event

2019-5-21
Use props
AndresCuevas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 869367 ft
Philippines

Mavic air:
https://www.dji.com/au/mobile/mavic-air
I used few drones in my life but dji mavic air was a incredible suprise.
Its the perfect combination between quality, design, price and ultraportable.

I just love it.
IMG_20180726_100635_055.jpg
2019-5-21
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

A J Posted at 5-20 10:37
Mavic 2 Pro link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45291

I have owned no less than ten different DJI drones since the Phantom 3 Professional which I started flying back in 2016. Out of all of them my absolute favourite drone that I have owned to date is easily the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Having flown the original Mavic Pro I was super impressed with it's revolutionary design, especially after flying Phantoms for a year beforehand. It's portability, quick deployment times and unique features made it such a desirable drone when it came to the market in September 2016. However, I always hoped that the next Mavic Pro would have a more stable gimbal and improved image performance.

Great captures, I like your reply :-)
2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ParideM Posted at 5-21 23:28
Great captures, I like your reply :-)

Thanks very much!
2019-5-21
Use props
Wizzokartworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My favorite DJI product right now is in order Mavic 2 zoom and next when the cash is here a Mavic 2 pro love all my DJI stuff
2019-5-22
Use props
Wizzokartworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My favorite DJI product right now is in order Mavic 2 zoom and next when the cash is here a Mavic 2 pro love all my DJI stuff
2019-5-22
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 5-19 21:30
thanks DJI Panda

Very good, enjoyed this...
2019-5-23
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

ParideM Posted at 5-19 23:12
The Mavic Air has been my first drone, but the Mavic 2 pro is the definitive one (for now :-D).

Stunning pics....
2019-5-23
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

ParideM Posted at 5-20 06:08
The Mavic Air has been my first drone, when it was presented I followed the live and preordered it. I flew with it in Switzerland, Spain, France and Italy. It was a lot of fun to fly. Later I bought the Mavic 2 pro and decided that I couldn't keep them both. It's a fun and versatile drone, light and portable, but it wasn't enough for my needs so I had to sell it. I made this video to pay tribute to all the good times lived with you little Air, keep flying and have fun with your new owner! https://youtu.be/ra-42N4Z9zk

Great pics from a good little drone...
2019-5-23
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Flyingcougar Posted at 5-21 06:22
My first drone and only DJI product at this time, Mavic 2 Zoom. I've had it for 4 months now, logged over a hundred miles, and it's been a great performer. Still lots to learn but I have the wide-open spaces to do it in

Oh man, I wish I had that kinda space...wow
2019-5-23
Use props
smirnoff9969
First Officer
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

for surpise of many my favourite dron is still Phantom 3 standard...
(no more available in DJI store)
this was my first drone (I bought it second hand)  I was amazed how steady footage it has!
pro`s: easy for manouver, great visibility in the sky, it shines like a meteor, excellet feedback from remote sticks. long battery life
con`s: short range, often video feed freezes during signal transmision

lastes video with Phantom 3:

my son loves everything about the drones

*******************************************************************************************************
my second drone is new Mavic Air  https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air?vid=38961

reason for buying is video  quality and portability (it fits in my shoulder bag alongside with my wallet), speed
con`s: reduced visibility in the sky

and last but not least - I`m planning to buy Mavic 2 pro, but please, please don`t tell my wife!!!!

2019-5-23
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Egypt

Toedles Posted at 5-23 00:47
Very good, enjoyed this...

I'm very happy , your comment it's very appreciated
thanks
2019-5-23
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Again, another cool initiate by the DJI Forum that I'm willing to participate.

So here it goes.

• My selected DJI product: My current favorite DJI product that I own is the DJI Mavic Air but that new Osmo Action sure caught my eye specially since I play football multiple times a week and edit short summaries of those matches.
  • The reason why you selected the DJI product: After owning my first drone, the DJI Spark, for 18 months and enjoying it so much, I felt it was time to upgrade and invest in a 4K drone. The DJI Mavic Air was compared to a couple of commercial drones, but none of them seemed to fir my needs as portability was still one of the main features I required. Being a little less than 0.5kg the DJI Mavic Air is still one of the most portable and capable drone for it's size.
    I was specialy amazed on how in the same volume footprint as the DJI Spark's bag the DJI Mavic's bag was able to store the drone, 3 batteries + 1 in the drone, a multi battery charger, the adaptor, ND filters and extra propelers.
  • Bellow is one of my latest pictures with the DJI Mavic Air during my short vacation last month in Azores:
(Can you spot  me near the lagoon?)

Lagoa do Canário

Lagoa do Canário
2019-5-23
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

Thank you!
2019-5-23
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

Toedles Posted at 5-23 00:50
Great pics from a good little drone...

Yes, Mavic Air still great!
2019-5-23
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

o_laparoto Posted at 5-23 03:24
Again, another cool initiate by the DJI Forum that I'm willing to participate.

So here it goes.

Stunning shot
2019-5-23
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 5-23 01:38
I'm very happy , your comment it's very appreciated
thanks

My pleasure
2019-5-23
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

You’re welcome...
2019-5-23
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

ParideM Posted at 5-23 04:14
Yes, Mavic Air still great!

Noisy, but great
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matrice of course.  How else can you use a Full-frame camera in the air?
2019-5-23
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

Toedles Posted at 5-23 09:43
Noisy, but great

Ah ah ah true
2019-5-23
Use props
Flyingcougar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Toedles Posted at 5-23 00:54
Oh man, I wish I had that kinda space...wow

Thank you Toedles for the comment! I envy your location more, I spent 3 weeks on the south island and what beautiful and pristine country you have there.
2019-5-23
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules