Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Winner announced! What’s Your Favorite DJI Product?
24977 175 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43f0db7b
Flight distance : 1546289 ft
United States

I’ve fallen in love with Mavic Pro at first sight. Portable, powerful, perfectly fitting in my original compact DJI travel bag. It was my first ever drone, and it become my companion during all my trips. The drone helps me see unknown places from the unbelievable and unreachable points of view - this is what this drone gives to me. When I’m planning new trip, my first question is: Can I legally fly there? Last August during my trip on Grand Pacific highway I was shocked by news - Mavic 2 hit the market, and hit it hard. I gave my old friend, Mavic Pro, the last “sorry” look, and - bought new Mavic 2 zoom. Wow! This drone was a game changer! Clear signal, wider range, zooooom. It’s stolen my heart again! DJI - hear me! What is your next move? Will I still be in love with my Zoom or will you surprise me with something amazing this year?    
2019-5-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

bkdroid13 Posted at 5-30 00:53
thanks for sharing such a nice information

You're welcome!
2019-5-30
Use props
The french globetrotter
First Officer
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sorry for my english ***

My favourite product is my baby boy MAVIC AIR ! WHY ? Because it's my first drone, my first kilometers with him, my new travelmate around the world. It's not the best one for the video and photo quality but he is so nice for travel, take easy, not heavy or big, it's a really good product. THANK YOU DJI !
MAVIC AIR : https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air?vid=38951

I have some footage of my best friend. I hope you will like it and mostly fly safe guys

PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR UPVOTE !!!!!! Cheers

2019-5-31
Use props
CarolinaDrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568570 ft
  • >>>
United States

After wasting a lot of money on other brands, I bought my first DJI Drone 3 years ago and I have been a DJI fan since.

My Favorite DJI product is my Mavic 2 Zoom and I am extremely stoked with its features and capabilities. Great battery life, incredible range, and it’s safety features are absolutely AMAZING! Portability was a huge factor in my decision. The DJI shoulder bag is small and stores everything I need so I always have it with me, always. You never know when you’re going to see something you want to photograph!
https://m.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45321

As a commercial pilot and photographer, the quality of the videos and photos are excellent for most projects and my customers couldn’t be happier!

Quick setup and intelligent flight modes and more save tons of time. The ability to edit on site right after the flight and give my client a preview immediately is a huge plus!

It’s the Workhorse of my fleet!
7C39AD01-AA4D-4880-8A8A-CFA19746A807.jpeg
B542C852-9C23-4488-8A5F-F81FCBB47AE9.jpeg
6A51CC3D-0B89-4E5A-8117-E4D5E89912AF.jpeg
0ECA2312-EEC9-4374-8FD9-F392A3B0EA38.jpeg
CD485A6E-D0CA-4BC9-A7E8-59CCA0B9C4DD.jpeg
7C1ABD10-3036-440F-A096-C61669775A45.jpeg
2019-6-2
Use props
ElectroGuru
Second Officer
Flight distance : 911644 ft
United States

Oops - admin pls delete
2019-6-3
Use props
ElectroGuru
Second Officer
United States

My favorite DJI product is the Mavic Pro:  https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro-platinum .  I selected it because it is very compact and is reasonably affordable.  I am an amatuer photographer and videographer interested in being able to easily transport gear and quickly and easily setup to take pictures.  Here is a sample from the hills of north Georgia:  

2019-6-3
Use props
undercover101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8684 ft
United States

Definitely DJI Mavic Pro!!!
2019-6-4
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ElectroGuru Posted at 6-3 13:30
My favorite DJI product is the Mavic Pro:  https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro-platinum .  I selected it because it is very compact and is reasonably affordable.  I am an amatuer photographer and videographer interested in being able to easily transport gear and quickly and easily setup to take pictures.  Here is a sample from the hills of north Georgia:  https://youtu.be/uhv2bdKdxbw?rel=0

Great review
2019-6-5
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

-Favorite: Definitely the mavic 2 pro after trying mavic pro and mavic air.  : https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... _products&vid=45291
-Reason: The 1 inch sensor gets low light capture amazing, with no noise in picture, also love the way the gimbal is constructed, more solid.  Love the automatic hyperlapse function as well, makes editing way easier and opens new possibilities. And finally, the 360 degree proximity sensors around the drone for close encounters, making sure your drone is protected from all directions (tripod mode only). Also the polar pro filters are just too perfect, the fitting and quality is exceptionnal.
-photo : here is a photo of the drone i took in hawaii during my last trip, and a photo of harden lava going to sea!.. edit coming soon !!!

thank you!

DJI_0060.jpg
2019-6-6
Use props
ElectroGuru
Second Officer
United States

Would appreciate an "Upvote" on my post
2019-6-7
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ElectroGuru Posted at 6-7 10:55
Would appreciate an "Upvote" on my post

There you go LOL
2019-6-7
Use props
LaoTrav
Captain
Flight distance : 805974 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I currently own two main DJI products the original Mavic Pro and the Ronin-S and my favorite is by far the Ronin-S.
Ronin-S

Here's why:

I fell in love with my Mavic Pro when I bought it, I still love it, this drone gave me the opportunity of shooting in a new complete and incredible way it's awesome, it's incredible but... Drone footage is to show you a location to give the viewer an idea of where things are happening, overusing drone footage even if the footage is awesome it mades just a boring video. Here is when my Ronin-S enters in action. I can mount different cameras, different lenses shoot in different angles and movements, I can be shooting action or I can be in the middle of the action it's just the most versatile tool for my work.

Here you can see a couple of examples of me using both:

2019-6-8
Use props
Shane Hathaway
New

United States

I have always like the Phantom 4+ drones are something that I got into about a year ago, and been trying to get one for some time now. But it seems that every time I try to get one, it some kind of scam or something I'll keep trying to get one. So I bought a p330d and I'm having a hard time getting the software for it.
But I love the video's and pictures that come off the drone-aka aircraft. The Phantom v1 or model P330D is a great looking aircraft. I send out a request to you all at DJI for help to find the software for this drone???????? Yours truly Phantom v1 model P330D. THANK YOU.
2019-6-8
Use props
Shane Hathaway
New

United States

I have always like the Phantom 4+ drones are something that I got into about a year ago, and been trying to get one for some time now. But it seems that every time I try to get one, it some kind of scam or something I'll keep trying to get one. So I bought a p330d and I'm having a hard time getting the software for it.
But I love the video's and pictures that come off the drone-aka aircraft. The Phantom v1 or model P330D is a great looking aircraft. I send out a request to you all at DJI for help to find the software for this drone???????? Yours truly Phantom v1 model P330D. THANK YOU.
2019-6-8
Use props
SharingTheWorld
New

Australia

LaoTrav Posted at 6-8 01:30
I currently own two main DJI products the original Mavic Pro and the Ronin-S and my favorite is by far the Ronin-S.
Ronin-S

I'm going to upvote you. You are the only one with a different product other than a drone.

I also liked your videos.
2019-6-15
Use props
Flyslinger2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81732 ft
United States

I exclusively own a SPARK.I have been able to capture some awesome footage this spring of different farms in the east.
2019-6-15
Use props
djiuser_yVRzvLJmUgNT
lvl.1

Algeria

Awesome  !! thanks for sharing this
2019-6-17
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1387402 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got the Mavic 2 pro so it is not my favorite DJI product. However, the Mavic Pro and the Spark that I have been working with are my favorites. Depending on the situation, I use the Mavic Pro for high end photography, while the Spark is used for taking pictures in the park. Both of them gets the attention of people walking by.
2019-6-22
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1387402 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see that I am not alone about the DJI Mavic Pro being the favorite DJI equipment. Well here is an image that I have taken with mine.
DJI_0122_1.jpg
DJI_0122_1.jpg
DJI_0018_4.jpg
2019-6-22
Use props
rikk08
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Mavic 2 Pro by far! It is the ultimate portable drone that you can take with you anywhere in the world since it's so small and the quality is better than you can imagine - 1" sensor capable of capturing 10bit 4K D-Log Footage.

One great example of the quality this drone can produce is my recent video from Namibia - watch in 4K quality:

2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Winner announcement!!

@Montfrooij
@AirButterflyDrone
@ParideM
@A J
@smirnoff9969
@o_laparoto
@kaitokid535
@The french globetrotter
@Nicoricosancho
@LaoTrav

Pilots above will receive US$ 10 in DJI Credits as giveaways.
And Three Pilots below will receive a DJI Exclusive T-shirts as giveaways.

@ChrisJG
@ro_flyer
@CarolinaDrones

Thank you for sharing your favorite DJI products, and thank you for your support of the DJI Forum.
Congratulations! We will accept your suggestions and try to find out more interesting events in the future!
2019-6-27
Use props
ParideM
Captain
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Great, many thanks. Congratulations to all participants!
2019-6-27
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Thank you so much A J! and it's not photoshopped at all! The real deal!
2019-6-27
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

DJI Panda Posted at 6-27 00:07
Winner announcement!!

@Montfrooij

Nice! Thank you for this cool contest DJI Panda and I was happy to be one of the winners

Congratulations to all the winners!
2019-6-27
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

o_laparoto Posted at 6-27 01:36
Thank you so much A J! and it's not photoshopped at all! The real deal!

You’re welcome mate
2019-6-27
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks DJI Panda
2019-6-27
Use props
TheNorthern
Captain
Flight distance : 419134 ft
Norway

Montfrooij Posted at 5-17 05:45
Right now my favorite DJI product is my DJI Mavic Pro (1)

[Image]

Congratulation
2019-6-27
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Winner announcement!!

@Montfrooij

Hello Panda!!!

First of all, congrats to all participants!! I'm happy to participate and win one of the T-Shirts!! Will you guys send it to me?

Cheers!!!
2019-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Winner announcement!!

@Montfrooij

Thanks a lot Panda and congratulations to all!
2019-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks a lot.
I totally had forgotten this one
2019-6-27
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Captain
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Thanks panda and DJI for amazing opportunities love your product and service !! Will you guys get a stickable strobe light for night operations out anytime soon?!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 6-27 14:13
Thanks a lot Panda and congratulations to all!

You are welcome!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ParideM Posted at 6-27 00:21
Great, many thanks. Congratulations to all participants!

You are welcome!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

o_laparoto Posted at 6-27 01:38
Nice! Thank you for this cool contest DJI Panda and I was happy to be one of the winners

Congratulations to all the winners!

You are welcome. Congratulation!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

A J Posted at 6-27 02:51
Thanks DJI Panda

You are welcome AJ
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ro_flyer Posted at 6-27 13:03
Hello Panda!!!

First of all, congrats to all participants!! I'm happy to participate and win one of the T-Shirts!! Will you guys send it to me?

Hi ro_flyer!

Sure we will send it to you.
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nicoricosancho Posted at 6-27 19:03
Thanks panda and DJI for amazing opportunities  love your product and service !! Will you guys get a stickable strobe light for night operations out anytime soon?!

You are welcome! Congratulation. About the stickable strobe light, we will think about it. Thank you for your suggestion ;)
2019-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Super nice to have these 'contests' around here
2019-6-28
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Qatar

THANK YOU DJI PANDA
this is a wonderful surprise I landed today after my trip ...
THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone
DJI 130679.jpeg

2019-6-28
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Qatar

Winner announcement!!

@Montfrooij