Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 check up
1163 6 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paolo_Inselvini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616339 ft
Italy

Hello I am going to buy an inspire 2 used with the x5s and I am asking if DJI Is supposed to make a full check up of the drone. Is this something possible? Where should I get a quote or some info?

Thanks Paolo
2019-5-17
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Paolo, nearest DJI dealer will perform such check up for sure, just call them ... Don't buy anything second hand before the drone is thoroughly checked and field tested, make sure she's hovering steady.
2019-5-17
Use props
Paolo_Inselvini
lvl.4
Italy

Just to be more precise, I will buy the Drone face to face so I will have the opportunity to test it in flight, but maybe some check up after starting flight seriously would be great. I don't know if here in Milano (Italy) they can do that I will call them tomorrow. Thanks!
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paolo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. In buying a used DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse x5s camera. Please check the drone for stress marks, and scratches on the camera lens. In addition I would suggest to check if the aircraft if it is on the latest firmware then you can do as well the calibration starting with the Gimbal, IMU and Compass just to make sure it's all working good before buying the drone and before you fly the said drone. Thank you.
2019-5-17
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Paolo_Inselvini Posted at 5-17 12:37
Just to be more precise, I will buy the Drone face to face so I will have the opportunity to test it in flight, but maybe some check up after starting flight seriously would be great. I don't know if here in Milano (Italy) they can do that I will call them tomorrow. Thanks!

Thank you for reminding me that Milano is in Italy ... Now, seriously. I hope you understand that buying a second hand drone is always somehow risky, unless the seller is a good friend of yours. I that's not the case, try to find somebody who's really familiar with this platform and kind enough to perform examination and testing for you. You may have no idea what Inspire's specific issues need to be looked at and checked. For start:
1. Aircraft age, total flight hours, aircraft condition, batteries age and condition.
2. All firmwares updated.
3. All calibrations performed properly follow manual.
4. All pre-flight routine check up.
5. Flight stability and responsiveness, power distribution monitored occasionally during flight, radio transmission at permitted range etc. etc.

Good luck, this is a wonderful bird!

2019-5-17
Use props
Paolo_Inselvini
lvl.4
Italy

Thank you so much I hope to buy it even if I am quite scared to put in the sky such big value
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Paolo_Inselvini Posted at 5-17 22:55
Thank you so much I hope to buy it even if I am quite scared to put in the sky such big value

You are very much welcome Paolo_Inselvini. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules