Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Pocket Motion Control mode
3016 7 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rob.g
lvl.1
New Zealand

Does anyone else think a 'motion control' mode for the pocket would be a great feature?

With the same funtionality that you can set keyframed positions for timelapse, if you could set keyframes and a duration for a regular speed pan or tilt you could recreate the same move repeatedly. You could then set the pocket up on a tripod and create great panning effect shots but having the abilty to recreate the same move in a similar way to motion control cameras which would then allow you to comp multiple layers together in post for some great effects.

Anyone else agree or am I alone in thinking of this way to use the pocket?

2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-17
Use props
The Fat Monk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, yes, yes to this!
And if sequences could be stored and reused in different modes - video, slomo, timelapse -  - imagine what you could do comping those shots!
( And this kind of exists already in story mode, so it's almost just an enhancement
2020-2-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Requested / suggested in a number of threads allready.
2020-2-1
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 2-1 18:27
Requested / suggested in a number of threads allready.

Where? I'd like to lend my supportto those requests as well but I can only find one mention for the Osmo Pocket: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=129&srchforum=motion%20control
2020-2-3
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

i would love to be able to program zoom so i can do dolly zooms...
2020-2-3
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

I have proposed about this multiple time so have many other users.

Hopefully DJI is listening or at least open up the SDK so other 3rd parties like Litchi can add such capabilities to their apps.

2020-12-22
Use props
Mavixx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 993100 ft
Germany

To be honest I'm pretty fed up with the dji update policy. They bring out a great product without implementing all possibilities from the beginning, then from time to time roll out an update with implementing some new features. But the longer the product is on the market the less frequently you'll get updates. By the appearance of the successor dji usually forget about you, all you see is "Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department...." blah blah. Because they want you to buy the new product!
In comparison to fuji for example, the X-T3 (a 2 and a half year old camera) recently got an update which brought the autofocus almost to the same level as the XT-4. That for me is customer loyalty!
2021-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules