Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature Request: Leave SD card Volume Label Alone
809 4 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Not A Speck Of Cereal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

DJI,

When formating the SD card in the Mavic 2 Pro, you wipe out the volume label of the SD card. There's no reason for that — format is available to you without destroying the volume label. Please stop doing that.

DJI representatives reading this: if you can pass this on, please do so. If I need to use another channel to make this an official feature request, please let me know what that path / address is.

Thanks,
Chris

2019-5-17
Use props
A Guy in Texas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596690 ft
United States

That would be handy, so as to not have to re-label your SD card repeatedly.
2019-5-18
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you look in the 'Support' section under 'Me' in DJI Go 4 there is an option to submit product suggestions, and another for bug reports. Whether this would escalate things to the right people I do not know, but another path perhaps.
2019-5-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 5-18 05:43
If you look in the 'Support' section under 'Me' in DJI Go 4 there is an option to submit product suggestions, and another for bug reports. Whether this would escalate things to the right people I do not know, but another path perhaps.

Good point
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules