Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Regions of Care Refresh Package
2429 3 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kodonova
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro in the UK and am trying to decide if I should get the DJI Care Refresh package for it.

It says the refresh package is only valid in the 'region' where I purchase it. If I bought it in the UK, does the region include all of Europe? Or is it the UK only?

If I were to have an accident somewhere else, say in Norway, and brought the drone back to the UK for repairs, would I still have access to the care refresh program in the UK?

2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. In any case that you've purchased this plan in the UK and the drone experienced an incident in Norway then you have to send the unit to our NL service center for you to use your DJI Care refresh. The official service center for UK based customers is under our NL service center. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-18
Use props
kodonova
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 14:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Regarding the concern about using the DJI care refresh, in any case that you've purchased this plan in the UK and the drone experience an incident in Norway then you have to send the unit in UK for you to use your DJI Care refresh as this plan can only be used from where you purchase it. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.

Okay, great, thank you!
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kodonova Posted at 5-19 01:38
Okay, great, thank you!

You're most welcome! Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules