Enhanced warning zones everywhere
1161 4 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB85
lvl.1

Germany

Hello all,

I bought a Spark this week and I´m totally new to drones. When I startet my first flight, I got the message, that I´m in an enhanced warning zone and so on. After a short flight I moved to another spot and also got the same message. When I came home I checked the spots at DJI Geo Zones Maps and saw that I was not inside an enhanced warning zone. Yesterday I carefully picked a spot some kilometers away from the next enhanced warning zones and also got the message. Is there something wrong? What can I do to not get this message at every flight?

Here is a screenshot of the place where i flew yesterday.
Screenshot_20190518-161022.png

Thank you for your help!

Johannes

2019-5-18
Use props
fans279a98ca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 750787 ft
United Kingdom

I got warnings as well even though I was two or three miles outside the exclusion zone of a very small airport used for light aircraft. Don’t know why that happens.!
2019-5-19
Use props
fans279a98ca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 750787 ft
United Kingdom

I got warnings as well even though I was two or three miles outside the exclusion zone of a very small airport used for light aircraft. Don’t know why that happens.!
2019-5-19
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DJi's geofencing system is very accurate, and gives warnings very soon for nearby NFzones,... that is my experience!
On the map i see that your homepoint is between 2/3 airstrips, so this is the reason you get a warning!
Before these geofence warnings existed i have seen a small airplane flying under a drone flying at 120m height!!
DronePilot was not aware there was a small airfield nearby.
2019-5-19
Use props
JB85
lvl.1

Germany

Went about 3 km north of the homepoint on the map and there was no warning. I keep watching this issue. Thank you for your replies!
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules