4701 23 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4587 ft

Italy

Hello,
I recently bought online a new DJI Spark Remote controller.
DJI GO 4 pop-up me that a new firmware update is available for Spark Remote controller V01.00.0600, but when I try to download firmware file it always fail.

I’ve tried many times with my iPhone 6S, with my iPad, with e Android Phone, with and without OTG cable connected, but the download  fail always.

Could you help me someway?

Thank you, Gianluca
87FF28A4-06BC-4881-A96D-CCDF2074FA79.png
4EF05649-B2A6-4E2E-9AF3-A46AAC7B6300.png
2019-5-18
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

The most common fix for the update failure that I have seen posted is to place the remote very close to the WIFI adapter (2"/5cm) to the signal is very strong and the packet loss is minimized.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MccloudSpark Posted at 5-18 07:38
The most common fix for the update failure that I have seen posted is to place the remote very close to the WIFI adapter (2"/5cm) to the signal is very strong and the packet loss is minimized.

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify if you're getting an error message causing the firmware to be failed? For additional information. ensure that the remote controller's battery level is more than 30% otherwise, the firmware update will be interrupted. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-18
Use props
Jasjot Toor
New
Malaysia

I also have the same problem. tried doing this on different androids, iphone but the problem seems to be that the 7.3mb update does not even download.
Iphone keeps giving message : continue downloading.
Android error = firmware update gets stuck at - firmware update 19% and progress 9%.

tried many time, reinstalling the app, older version of the app as well. battery is surely more than 30% (infact 100% , all 4 battery indicators are glowing sharply)

please advise a solution asap.

best regards
jazz
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 08:41
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify if you're getting an error message causing the firmware to be failed? For additional information. ensure that the remote controller's battery level is more than 30% otherwise, the firmware update will be interrupted. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi! Battery is more then 30%. The app don’t pop-up any error, simply attempts to start the download for an instant and immediately stop with the screen of attached picture #2. Checked wi-fi and internet connection it’s ok.
My RC starts from firmware v01.00.0300. I think the problem is in the DJI GO app...
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1

Italy

MccloudSpark Posted at 5-18 07:38

In my case the DJI GO app fails to download the 7.3 mb file from server, this happen before the firmware will be transferred to the RC...
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1

Italy

Jasjot Toor Posted at 5-18 09:06
I also have the same problem. tried doing this on different androids, iphone but the problem seems to be that the 7.3mb update does not even download.
Android error = firmware update gets stuck at - firmware update 19% and progress 9%.

Today I’ve tried some old versions of DJI GO for Android. Tomorrow I will try many other old versions of it hoping that at least one will work..
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1

Italy

2019-5-18
Use props
phill.mcmanus
New

United Kingdom

Same issue here. Tried on an android tablet and phone and the firmware fails to download. It's almost like it trying to download a file from a server and there's no file there.

P
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI_Flyhigh
New
United States

I also have the same problem. tried doing this on different androids, iphone but the problem seems to be that the 7.3mb update does not even download.

Purchased my Spark three days ago, and I'm having the exact same issue. While updating the firmware, it gets stuck at "updating at 19%, progress 9%", until eventually my RC times out. I've tried rolling back the DJI GO 4 app version a few times, deleting and readding the GO 4 App, even bought a recommended OTG cable, but nothing has worked so far.

Sometimes to updating progress jumps to 30%, then reverts back to 9%. Been really wanting to use my RC, but I'm afraid to fly my Spark with it, without the firmware update.  
2019-5-18
Use props
livelowracehigh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6286 ft
Singapore

Same issue here. Have’t used my drone in a while hence did the updates. But unable to continue download. I press continue but it won’t download.
4768668F-EDEB-4CCC-B961-3CD87DEB86C7.png
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1

Italy

DJI_Flyhigh Posted at 5-18 19:14
Purchased my Spark three days ago, and I'm having the exact same issue. While updating the firmware, it gets stuck at "updating at 19%, progress 9%", until eventually my RC times out. I've tried rolling back the DJI GO 4 app version a few times, deleting and readding the GO 4 App, even bought a recommended OTG cable, but nothing has worked so far.

Sometimes to updating progress jumps to 30%, then reverts back to 9%. Been really wanting to use my RC, but I'm afraid to fly my Spark with it, without the firmware update.

Same situation for me this morning trying using Dji GO for Android v4.3.2.
Screenshot_20190519-125622.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-125626.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-125427.jpg
2019-5-19
Use props
embed-3d
New
Germany

I have the same issue. Bought mine beginning of this week.
2019-5-19
Use props
Israel Fitoussi
New

Israel

Hi I happy to heard this problem, because i want to update and failed for this firmware remote controller on my Spark. Also i tryed to delete the cache but nothing. Same probleme. Solution HELPPP
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_6jrF61y6mu6L
lvl.1

Ireland

I to have issue with recently bought remote controller for Spark. App advises to update firmware to 01.00.0600 but when I try to do so on my Moto G6 android 9 phone it gets to 30% but never moves beyond that (controller beeps continually but nothing happens)
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_CaD5tgM8QTHK
New

Germany

Hello guys, I have the same problem! Did anybody try it with assistant software over pc or Mac?
2019-5-19
Use props
Ekortal Stream
New

Israel

I think I solved the problem. Tryed without simcard

1 update with your pc your spark with the cable and dji assitant

2 reset connection with the rc control and the spark

3 delete the cache dji in your smartphone

4 press on the rc controle

5 press on the spark

6 connect your smart phone one the WiFi spark

And see its normally ok
2019-5-19
Use props
livelowracehigh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6286 ft
Singapore

I've tried on my WIFI iPad (without SIM), same results.
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_dOAkKPzb4fLu
lvl.1

Italy

Hi! Retried this morning with the same iPad that didn’t  worked in the weekend and now all goes fine. No shrewdness taken from yesterday. Probably DJI had fixed the problem on their servers. Thank you.
2019-5-20
Use props
Jasjot Toor
New
Malaysia

Tried again. And, it worked.
Used my android.
Uninstalled the app as the app was already thinking that the update is downloaded.
SO Reinstalled GO4 app, downloaded the update.
And, the whole process went smoothly.

As suspected the problem was with dji server and they have fixed it.
But too bad, they didn't acknowledge anything on the forum to assist the users (their customers).

nevertheless, all is good now.
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI_Flyhigh
New
United States

Awesome,  the RC update worked this time around.  Just uninstall and reinstall the DJI GO 4 app. Instead of stalling out at 9% The RC package download and update via WIFI worked rather well. No issues.  From the mass flux of individuals experiencing issues with the RC update, DJI was certainly having some issues on the backend but they have since been corrected.  
2019-5-21
Use props
ValMi
New
Mexico

Finally)!!!
Screenshot_20190522-000905.jpg
2019-5-21
Use props
ROMbler
New
United States

Finally got my upgrade to complete by uninstalling DJI app.  Reinstalled and redownloaded firmware and upload went fine.
2019-5-22
Use props
embed-3d
New
Germany

I can confirm this.
But you don't need to reinstall the app. You just need to clean the data and the cache in the android app settings.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules