Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How well does the smart controller work?
418 4 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I currently have a Mavic Air and I am thinking about upgrading to the Mavic Pro 2 Zoom.  I am also thinking about buying it as a bundle with a smart controller.  Does anyone have any experience using the Mavic 2 Zoom with a smart controller?  I am looking for the pros and cons of the Smart Controller versus using the regular controller with my iPhone.  Any input would be appreciated so I can make my decision.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. The DJI Smart Controller is designed maximize your outdoor flying experience. These are the advantages of the DJI Smart Controller : It has an OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD  video-transmission technology. This means that the device automatically switches between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz, No cables or wires to connect ( not only a time saver but just simpler ), phone ringing or messaging does not interfere when flying, it also has an SD card and HDMI out port. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can find the overview and the specifications of the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/smart-controller?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-5-18
Use props
ting-ting
First Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

It works so well with the Mavic Zoom. So easy and fast to setup and go . 1000 nits is so bright and easy to see in sunlight. You can't go wrong with the smart controller, I highly recommend it!
2019-5-18
Use props
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

ting-ting Posted at 5-18 12:49
It works so well with the Mavic Zoom. So easy and fast to setup and go . 1000 nits is so bright and easy to see in sunlight. You can't go wrong with the smart controller, I highly recommend it!

Thanks for your input on this I appreciate it.
2019-5-18
Use props
ting-ting
First Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

NitemareTrainer Posted at 5-18 12:55
Thanks for your input on this I appreciate it.

Sure no problem happy to help!
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules