Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refly-ing exact flight paths
5440 9 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parzemis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256332 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry if this is a question that has been asked a ton before but I'm wondering how to save a flight path so that I can fly it exactly the same at a later date as I'd quite like to make a series of photos of the same thing taken a month apart. Any help would be really great, thank you!
2019-5-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What Mavic do you have?
2019-5-18
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mavic 2 pro (it's probably a simple answer I'm just new to the 2 pro!)
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may consider using a waypoints 2.0 feature which will allow you to create a mission path that you could save and be able to pull up again if you would like to fly with the same path. Hope that this information would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-18
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 11:57
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may consider using a waypoints 2.0 feature which will allow you to create a mission path that you could save and be able to pull up again if you would like to fly with the same path. Hope that this information would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.

That sounds like just what I'm looking for, thank you, I'll have a look into the waypoints settings!
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

parzemis Posted at 5-18 12:01
That sounds like just what I'm looking for, thank you, I'll have a look into the waypoints settings!

You're most welcome. We would recommend being cautious about the environment to prevent the incident. May you please always have a safe flight. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-20
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

You best bet is Litchi.  You can program a mission & repeat it at will with great precision, even with different model aircraft.

The third video shows just how precise it works.

2019-5-20
Use props
RichInGa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 11:57

My problem with this is that the gimble doesn't stay smooth during a mission.  It moves slightly side to side.  I have a mavic 2 zoom.
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RichInGa Posted at 5-25 09:53
My problem with this is that the gimble doesn't stay smooth during a mission.  It moves slightly side to side.  I have a mavic 2 zoom.

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to re-calibrate the gimbal? Did you check the environment, if there was a strong wind during the flight? Please let us know for further check. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-27
Use props
RichInGa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-27 12:50
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to re-calibrate the gimbal? Did you check the environment, if there was a strong wind during the flight? Please let us know for further check. Thank you for your support.

No high wind, and the gimbal works fine when piloting it manually.  So when I fly manually its smooth. When I do waypoints -- it's not.
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules