1192 10 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madebyvadim
First Officer
Flight distance : 2023002 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I would love to have a video feature that provides several points smooth transitions for video same as for timepalse (aka motionlapse) in 4k of course. It's a bit difficult to do so manually with onscreen controls since they do not have easy in/out, not it's too difficult to have precise speed control (slowers is not slow enough sometimes)
I guess it will be not very hard to implement

Who's with me ?
2019-5-18
Use props
rob.g
lvl.1
New Zealand

I made the same suggestion yesterday!

It would be great to be able to keyframe positions the same as you can in motionlapse, but just at regular speed so you can program smooth moves. You also need to be able to repeat the exact same move so you can take ‘motion control’ style effect shots! It would also be good to do the same in motionlapse, it’s annoying that once the take is complete the pocket forgets your keyframes so you can’t repeat the same move again. The keyframes should be persistent until you reset them.
2019-5-18
Use props
Madebyvadim
First Officer
  • >>>
Russia

rob.g Posted at 5-18 13:01
I made the same suggestion yesterday!

It would be great to be able to keyframe positions the same as you can in motionlapse, but just at regular speed so you can program smooth moves. You also need to be able to repeat the exact same move so you can take ‘motion control’ style effect shots! It would also be good to do the same in motionlapse, it’s annoying that once the take is complete the pocket forgets your keyframes so you can’t repeat the same move again. The keyframes should be persistent until you reset them.

Awesome. Totally agree. However, just for me I would be happy with one time “real time motionlapse”, I don’t shoot repeated motions, but it’s for sure would be nice to have.

Make it work DJI
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Madebyvadim. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your interest in our DJI Products. No worries, we will forward your suggestion to our designated department. For further updates, please pay attention to our website. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-18
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

I hope the to Admins both forward this idea. It would a great feature.

Since the code is there for motionlapse, I would think it wouldn't be difficult to apply it as another video setting.
2019-5-18
Use props
Madebyvadim
First Officer
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 13:48
Hello and good day Madebyvadim. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you !
2019-5-18
Use props
Madebyvadim
First Officer
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 13:51
Hi, we do appreciate your interest in our DJI Products. No worries, we will forward your suggestion to our designated department. For further updates, please pay attention to our website. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks a lot
2019-5-18
Use props
Madebyvadim
First Officer
  • >>>
Russia

Curt1591 Posted at 5-18 14:27
I hope the to Admins both forward this idea. It would a great feature.

Since the code is there for motionlapse, I would think it wouldn't be difficult to apply it as another video setting.

However it seems like just a polite typical admin answer , I am also hope so. I would think it not a crazy difficult feature to implement
2019-5-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good idea!
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Madebyvadim. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules