Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What does everyone have for their Fn
3731 9 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

so what do you have programmed for your special Fn key?
2019-5-18
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Gimbal full up or down and Camera/Map view.
2019-5-18
Use props
Fatboy Mac
First Officer
Flight distance : 794311 ft
Australia

Take off/land function. Great for hand take off & landing as you can hold the remote with one hand & use 1 finger to press button while holding drone with other hand
2019-5-19
Use props
fansa06b5074
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I keep mine default as the photo settings (or at least I think it is on the Mavic Air) as it is better for me to easily adjust ISO, shutterspeed, etc.
2019-5-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

gimbal up/down & Exposure
2019-5-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Gimbal up / down
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Frunobulax. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI Spark Co pilots on what do they have programmed for there special Fn key on there remote controller. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hand launch/land on the Spark
2019-5-30
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

Takeoff and land...the other programable button is up/down
2019-5-30
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gimbal up/down for the reason of knowing I'm going to land where I want otherwise you land on a roof or something trusting through telepathy or some other sort of ESP method, luck, that it won't hit anything.  If you are flying down from taking off in places you don't know, there would be a high chance it would hit something if you aren't looking Straight down.

The Corrected GPS position feature doesn't work all the time even with 15 Sats.  It can still be unreliable for some reason.  Probably because I'm not using airplane mode and the data is conflicting w/ the GPS signal but I really need the photographic map feature.  RTH was having the drone land on my Roof today.  I've stopped the drone to look down because the button and dial for the gimbal do not work in RTH.  If you don't want to look down or want to spend time waiting for the gimbal to go down and up then have it set to something else.  It would have been nice if DJI had a button just for that though somewhere at the top of the controller.

I really think having as much vision and control, redundancy, and autonomous help that works as possible is very important.  It's not like we are walking in the park that we can do w/ our hands or backwards.  Something goes wrong while in the air...  If I made a big presentation about all the possibilities, people would listen to me but perhaps wouldn't want to if they were the people who were involved in the incidents that have become reality.
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules