EU version with EU PSU
1340 6 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red_the_Tiger
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I am a newbie and want to buy the Mavic Air Combo. I have seen a combo advertised as EU version with EU PSU. I live in the UK. Will I be able to use a EU to UK adapter to charge the batteries? Are there any issues with warranty? The EU version is about £200 cheaper - which is why I am asking. All help appreciated.
2019-5-19
Use props
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 127713 ft
Netherlands

The EU block accepts 110-240 V, so you should be good to go but wou will need to use the adapter (or get one of those UK plug things that have a "o-o" wire on the other end). You 'guys' are still covered by the EU warrenty scheme, how that works after October is anyones guess ...
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_eU32aVYA4eaE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 374 ft
Indonesia

I just bought dji mavic air a week ago. but my mavic air had fallen into dirty river water 3 days ago. I have used a contact cleaner to clean the components inside. but until now my drone won't turn on, only the battery indicator lights up but the drone doesn't turn on at all. I beg for help. What should I do. Sorry for my bad English.
2019-5-19
Use props
fansa06b5074
lvl.1
Hong Kong

djiuser_eU32aVYA4eaE Posted at 5-19 03:53
I just bought dji mavic air a week ago. but my mavic air had fallen into dirty river water 3 days ago. I have used a contact cleaner to clean the components inside. but until now my drone won't turn on, only the battery indicator lights up but the drone doesn't turn on at all. I beg for help. What should I do. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi there,

I have been using the Mavic Air for around 3/4 of a year now, and I have flown it through some pretty intense rain. However, after a solid wipe, the drone was up and running with no issues. Seeing your reply stating that the drone won't turn on at all, I suggest you make sure the battery is fully inserted into the chassis of the drone, as I have made the same mistake leading the drone to not turn on. If you have tried this already, your Mavic Air probably has water damage. I suggest you to go to this link to find authorized DJI drone repairs in your region. https://www.dji.com/hk-en/service/repair/centers

Hope this helps.
2019-5-19
Use props
fansa06b5074
lvl.1
Hong Kong

djiuser_eU32aVYA4eaE Posted at 5-19 03:53
I just bought dji mavic air a week ago. but my mavic air had fallen into dirty river water 3 days ago. I have used a contact cleaner to clean the components inside. but until now my drone won't turn on, only the battery indicator lights up but the drone doesn't turn on at all. I beg for help. What should I do. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi there,

I have been using the Mavic Air for around 3/4 of a year now, and I have flown it through some pretty intense rain. However, after a solid wipe, the drone was up and running with no issues. Seeing your reply stating that the drone won't turn on at all, I suggest you make sure the battery is fully inserted into the chassis of the drone, as I have made the same mistake leading the drone to not turn on. If you have tried this already, your Mavic Air probably has water damage. I suggest you to go to this link to find authorized DJI drone repairs in your region. https://www.dji.com/hk-en/service/repair/centers

Hope this helps.
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_eU32aVYA4eaE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 374 ft
Indonesia

the battery is fully charged but the drone still doesn't turn on.
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will be posting the charger specifications for the DJI Mavic Air for additional reference. Thank you.

2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules