A small request to DJI
904 15 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Dear DJI, I wish DJI, especially the R&D team, spare some time to write instruction and tell us about the changes in finer details when there is a new firmware and Mimo app updates launch, itis not only make things more clear but also save a lot of time by digging and testing it out the changes by endusers.  Thanking you in advance.
2019-5-19
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Have you ever read the manuals that accompany DJI products?

They don't really detail much in those. I doubt they will spend much time explaining firmware updates.

2019-5-19
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

They don't really detail much in those. I doubt they will spend much time explaining firmware updates.

2019-5-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Curt1591 Posted at 5-19 04:24

Curt, I did read it.  They never update the manual, thats why I wrote this request.

If they listened enduser wishes, updated and polished the firmware and app, why not write a little bit for the new release? this is my opinion.
2019-5-19
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Think yourself and don't let thinking ... for some peoples reading manuals needs Nobel Award
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Oh-no. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-19 07:30
Hello and good day Oh-no. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you Stephen, at the Mimo app, DJI already made a user manual section there, that was very nice and useful indeed, just keep this user manual part up to date so that any users, or new users can find the essential information there, would be fine.

One example is, no information about the easysave at all, thats why I put forward a request.

2019-5-19
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 04:28
Curt, I did read it.  They never update the manual, thats why I wrote this request.

I think you've missed my point.
2019-5-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Curt1591 Posted at 5-19 14:47
I think you've missed my point.

Curt, I know what you mean, DJI manual is kind of empty .....
2019-5-19
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 07:33
Thank you Stephen, at the Mimo app, DJI already made a user manual section there, that was very nice and useful indeed, just keep this user manual part up to date so that any users, or new users can find the essential information there, would be fine.

Oh-no,

Here are some things that I found about EasySave today.

1. Saves directly to phone and not the camera.
2. Uses the phones microphone.
3. Is not available when using wifi connection between phone and Osmo Pocket.

Anyone find anything else about the new EasySave?

Bob
2019-5-19
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 15:14
Curt, I know what you mean, DJI manual is kind of empty .....

That's why we shouldn't expect any real detail with firmware updates.
Besides, it would most likely be in Chinglish!  

2019-5-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

BobWinNV Posted at 5-19 17:50
Oh-no,

Here are some things that I found about EasySave today.

Thank you Bob, some members did mention this a while ago..... and DJI should notice us the change, not by endusers ....
2019-5-20
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh-no Posted at 5-20 05:08
Thank you Bob, some members did mention this a while ago..... and DJI should notice us the change, not by endusers ....

I agree.  I didn't even know about the EasySave until another user pointed it out to me.
Bob
2019-5-20
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Curt1591 Posted at 5-19 22:46
That's why we shouldn't expect any real detail with firmware updates.
Besides, it would most likely be in Chinglish!

Even Chinese version of updated manual not available......
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 07:33

You are very much welcome Oh-no. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-20
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Sometimes I feel we are their R&D team.  
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules