Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo mobile 2 - cannot connect to facebook live.
7158 13 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrierist
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Dear DJI/All.

I've just purchased an Osmo 2 Mobile and cannot connect to my personal facebook page.

I've deleted both apps (facebook and DJI Go), reinstalled and re-started my iPhone 7 (latest software)

After following the walk through and instructions step by step, all I am able to get to is the image below, "authentication error Login again"

Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
IMG_1190 copy.jpg

2019-5-19
Use props
terrierist
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Anyone???  DJI Admin?
2019-5-19
Use props
fans833c49e8
New

Canada

I have followed the same steps and have the same issue. Please advise.
2019-5-20
Use props
terrierist
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fans833c49e8 Posted at 5-20 08:11
I have followed the same steps and have the same issue. Please advise.

Hi there.

I have found a work around and hope this helps you.

You will need to add a Facebook Page that you are a manager of, it can be anything you want, just create one.

I called mine Osmo Mobile 2, once you add a page the authentication error disappears.

However,  due to DJI lagging behind with their support for the GO App, you still cannot live stream as they haven't added RTMPS streaming  yet, HAVE YOU DJI?
How come other apps like Switcher Studio can do this???
2019-5-20
Use props
fans00659188
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24915 ft
Canada

talk to DJI support they said,some issues with the app itself , Go & Go4,not impressed with DJI customer support,its gonna be a long wait before they can fix it!
2019-6-20
Use props
fansbf7d1ba8
Netherlands

I have the exactly the same problem. In addition, I have two accounts and can not switch between both accounts. I also uninstalled all apps and reinstalled them. Doesn't solve anything!
2019-7-14
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

The fix is simple. Go into facebook settings and click on apps and websites. Then give the osmo permission. then it works fine.
2019-7-17
Use props
terrierist
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Stinger1 Posted at 7-17 14:33
The fix is simple. Go into facebook settings and click on apps and websites. Then give the osmo permission. then it works fine.

The fix isn't that simple.

Facebook has deprecated RTMP in Favour of RTMPS, the DJI App doesn't use RTMPS yet and hasn't been updated to do so, has it DJI?

I can use Facebook live but not within the DJI App, so I lose the ability to track objects, something very important to me.
2019-7-22
Use props
crash1sttime
First Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

terrierist Posted at 7-22 03:03
The fix isn't that simple.

Facebook has deprecated RTMP in Favour of RTMPS, the DJI App doesn't use RTMPS yet and hasn't been updated to do so, has it DJI?

I raised this a while back, the GO4 app has been updated, but the GO app sadly not, 3 months ago was the last update, as all the equipment in the GO app is now no longer supported i doubt that they will ever update it. Kinda sucks but DJI are still selling the OSMO M2 and claiming it can livestream.
2019-7-22
Use props
fans7a5817ef
New

United Kingdom

Hi there can you hepl me. I got problem when i livestream with Facebook on osmo mobile 2.it only standing at connecting. I removed application and reinstall. It is the same
Thanks for support
2019-7-27
Use props
terrierist
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fans7a5817ef Posted at 7-27 23:57
Hi there can you hepl me. I got problem when i livestream with Facebook on osmo mobile 2.it only standing at connecting. I removed application and reinstall. It is the same
Thanks for support

Facebook has stopped using RTMP in favour of RTMPS. DJI haven't/won't upgrade the Go App to allow RTMPS

ISN"T THIS RIGHT DJI????????
2019-7-28
Use props
djiuser_CPxmwFxzaFJq
New

Australia

This is f**king joke!  SO UNPROFESSIONAL! I feel like getting my money back!
2020-1-2
Use props
fans3c15db08
New

Canada

did u get an answer to this question? I have same issue
2020-4-22
Use props
Boubakeur Zouini
New

Algeria

yes its update for support Facebook and you-tube streaming
tray uninstall Facebook app first and connect your device a dji app an try enter for  Facebook live stream  and log you Facebook account  - enter your wifi  and begin for live streaming
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules