Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Buying a new Zoom
638 17 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

So I was told by the Dji Support that i can buy from the Dji online store with the 30% off a drone only and they will ship to South Africa so i decided to buy a new zoom but there is no option to change country from USA to South Africa, Can anyone assist. Also i cannot see a drone only section everything is either a combo or with a RC

2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Suren, sorry to hear that. However, we do not support shipping to South Africa for now.  Would you able to send us a screenshot of the previous conversation you had with one of our DJI Support for us to further check on this? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
2019-5-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go to the Mavic 2 accessories and at the very bottom are the options to buy the M2's without RC's - $1,099 for the Zoom with no RC. Here is the link. However, this is for the US with no options for RSA mate but as you can see, DJI do sell these drones without RC's for slightly less. Hope you get it sorted soon.
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-zoom-aircraft
2019-5-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 5-19 09:54
Hi Suren, sorry to hear that. However, we do not support shipping to South Africa for now.  Would you able to send us a screenshot of the previous conversation you had with one of our DJI Support for us to further check on this? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

hi, below is the email from Dji
        DJI SUPPORT (DJI Support)
5月19日 CST16:45
Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We are sorry for the frustrating experience you have had with our product. We also want to figure out the cause of the incident, however, it was not recorded. As you can see the flight record ended at flight time 14'47'', there was no more flight record after that.

There were many possibilities which would lead to the interruption of the flight record. For example, if there are obstacles or interference blocking the remote signal, the disconnection would happen; The flight record would also be interrupted if the mobile device and the remote controller is disconnected, Or it also has something to do with the mobile device itself. All of these didn't indicate the aircraft's problem and "firmware" issue. Besides, it's suggested to avoid flying close to the water surface. The vision systems would be affected by flying over the transparent surface.

In this case, due to the interruption of the record, the cause for this incident was not recorded, but it was verified from the record that there was no malfunction found before the record was cut off. The aircraft was under your control and responded well, it worked normally before flight record ended. For your case, it's unable to locate the main reason according to the flight records you provided, we cannot explain the detail of the incident. As such, we provide the 30% discount for this case.

The shipping address in South Africa is available and please kindly send us the following information if you would like to accept the offer:
Shipping address:
Contact name:
Phone number:

Should you have more questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your support. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Katy
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI

2019-5-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

A J Posted at 5-19 10:24
Go to the Mavic 2 accessories and at the very bottom are the options to buy the M2's without RC's - $1,099 for the Zoom with no RC. Here is the link. However, this is for the US with no options for RSA mate but as you can see, DJI do sell these drones without RC's for slightly less. Hope you get it sorted soon.
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-zoom-aircraft

Thanks Andy will check that out, hopefully they will ship to me
2019-5-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 5-19 20:46
Thanks Andy will check that out, hopefully they will ship to me

Fingers crossed mate
2019-5-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good luck with the buying process!
2019-5-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe we should combine efforts here if you don't succeed and use one of our homes as shipment address.
2019-5-19
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 5-19 22:03
Maybe we should combine efforts here if you don't succeed and use one of our homes as shipment address.

Did this for some other product too. Asked someone in the US (fortunatly i knew someone there) and asked him to buy and ship the item to me. Send him the money through pay-pal and it all worked out great.
2019-5-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

GhostWolf010 Posted at 5-20 06:11
Did this for some other product too. Asked someone in the US (fortunatly i knew someone there) and asked him to buy and ship the item to me. Send him the money through pay-pal and it all worked out great.

Yeah, that way indeed!
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Suren Posted at 5-19 20:45
hi, below is the email from Dji
        DJI SUPPORT (DJI Support)
5月19日 CST16:45

Hi, sorry for the late response and confusion. I wasn't able to pull the case since I can't see the email address associated with this account. For flew away cases, please reply back to Katy with the following information we need so we can start the case for special orders or you could PM me with the associated case number and email address so I can forward it directly with our Data Analysis team so we can start with the request. If any questions, please let us know. We're here to help.
2019-5-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

A J Posted at 5-19 21:41
Fingers crossed mate

2019-5-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

Montfrooij Posted at 5-19 22:02
Good luck with the buying process!

Thanks   .
2019-5-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

Montfrooij Posted at 5-19 22:03
Maybe we should combine efforts here if you don't succeed and use one of our homes as shipment address.

That is a great idea and I really thank you for this offer, if it does not pan out I will be sure to let you know
2019-5-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 5-19 09:54
Hi Suren, sorry to hear that. However, we do not support shipping to South Africa for now.  Would you able to send us a screenshot of the previous conversation you had with one of our DJI Support for us to further check on this? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Hi, Sent you a PM with the Case number - Thank You
2019-5-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Suren Posted at 5-20 08:38
That is a great idea and I really thank you for this offer, if it does not pan out I will be sure to let you know

Yeah. You do that!
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Suren Posted at 5-20 08:40
Hi, Sent you a PM with the Case number - Thank You

Hi, thanks for the quick response. We sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you.
2019-5-20
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Why don,t you contact Dronedeals in Cape Town M8. They are a registered DJI outlet and could get you sorted.
Had some excellent service from them in the past.
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules