Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Manual Quickshot Building Reveal At The Beach
809 5 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marc.RC.Addict
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57904 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Spark Manual Quickshot Building Reveal At The Beach Winter 2019  Hello Everyone, this is just a manual quickshot reveal video i did with the DJI Spark that i wanted to share with you, i say manual quickshot as i did the flying i did not put the spark in quickshot mode, the video was at the beach again, i filmed it the same time i did my other beach videos, this video was filmed around February 2019, so the weather was not great, it was quite a cloudy day, but the sparks flight footage video come out quite nice. I dont enhance/edit my actual footage, like doing colour grading etc, i like to keep that kind of thing unedited straight from the drone, i did use manual camera settings on the spark this time though..

I cant wait until the summer properly kicks in though so i can get some very nice flight footage but i have many more videos to come in the meantime and the future... practice practice practice lol.

Happy and safe flying everyone..
All the best, marc..
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day marc. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured using your DJI Spark. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-5-19
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Magnificent view! But did you shoot with auto camera settings? It seems the image has some fluctuation.
2019-5-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain