Editor doesn't recognize my Mavic videos
1272 3 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z42A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 925807 ft
Canada

First off, I love my Mavic Air. It's my first quadcopter, and I am really impressed with it.

Initially, everything worked fine with the editor on DJI Go 4. I used the AutoEdit creator, and it's made some really smooth and nice videos for me.
A couple months ago, it stopped working. The old videos are still available, but it will no longer recognize the videos I take on my Mavic. They won't download, and I can't get them to transfer to my phone (iPhone 7). Photos transfer fine, but videos won't download. The download icon is not greyed out, but I get an error message stating "Only JPEG images and H.264 videos are downloadable." When I check the info button, the Camera Video Coding says H.264. Any help so I can get my videos would be appreciated.

Phone: iPhone 7 iOS 12.3
DJI Go: 4.3.17
Aircraft: 01.00.620
Remote: 01.00.0200

2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Z42A, sorry for the late response. May I know what's the resolution of the video you're trying to download?
2019-5-31
Use props
Z42A
lvl.1
Canada

I don't know off the top of my head, but I didn't change it so it should be whatever the factory default is. I had no issues previously with using the smart editor or getting my videos, and haven't changed any settings in regards to the cameras.
2019-6-8
Use props
Z42A
lvl.1
Canada

The videos show up as
Dimensions 3840x2160
FPS 30
Video Coding H.264

When I try to download them, I get the message "Download Failed. Only JPEG and H.264 videos are downloadable."

I can load the videos to my Mac, but I cannot load to my phone from the aircraft, and cannot use the auto editor.
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules