Can there be a way to disable "limp" mode?
741 5 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once the High wind velocity.  Please Land ASAP is Triggered for whatever reason the Whole system is in Slow mode until you land.  Those who choose to fly far away they cannot come back!!
2019-5-19
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

What drone? I have a MP1, and even if the wind is so strong that it blows the drone away, it will still fly full speed whenever I want it too.
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fly in lighter winds
2019-5-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 5-20 06:13
What drone? I have a MP1, and even if the wind is so strong that it blows the drone away, it will still fly full speed whenever I want it too.

Mine accelerates like it's the DJI Spark drone with OA on.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic 2 can resist up to level 5 winds on the Beaufort scale and it's not recommended to fly the drone in a strong wind as this may cause an incident. The DJI GO 4 app would notify the user in any case that the drone experiences a strong wind and advise to land the drone as this is not a recommended environment. Flying the drone against the strong wind would also affect the flight speed of your aircraft. We highly recommend flying your drone in the recommended environments to prevent the incident. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-5-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-20 14:34
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic 2 can resist up to level 5 winds on the Beaufort scale and it's not recommended to fly the drone in a strong wind as this may cause an incident. The DJI GO 4 app would notify the user in any case that the drone experiences a strong wind and advise to land the drone as this is not a recommended environment. Flying the drone against the strong wind would also affect the flight speed of your aircraft. We highly recommend flying your drone in the recommended environments to prevent the incident. We do appreciate your understanding.

What is the Beaufort scale max level of the Spark?  I could do Sport mode in Massive winds.  If you are flying at Level 5 Beaufort how long does the system take to reset back to normal flight performance once Level 5 Beaufort has passed?
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules