Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cavo otg
644 3 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UVale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3199 ft
Brazil

con il cavo otg funziona il rth?

2019-5-19
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

The connection (wifi or cable) between device and remote has nothing to do with the RTH abilities of the birds.
RTH will work as long there is GPS.
Even WITHOUT a connection from device to RC (device out of battery, p.ex) , or with an RC shut down (whatever reason, connection loss ;-), too
2019-5-19
Use props
UVale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3199 ft
Brazil

S-e-ven Posted at 5-19 22:25
The connection (wifi or cable) between device and remote has nothing to do with the RTH abilities of the birds.
RTH will work as long there is GPS.
Even WITHOUT a connection from device to RC (device out of battery, p.ex) , or with an RC shut down (whatever reason, connection loss ;-), too

understand, thang you i will control my RC better.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day inlet. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The OTG allows USB devices, such as tablets or smartphones, to act as a host, allowing other USB devices, such as USB flash drives, digital cameras, mice or keyboards, to be attached to them. For additional reference, I will be providing you an official DJI link where you can get additional information about the DJI Goggles Micro USB OTG Cable https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... -v2&position=0. Thank you.
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules