Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tranfering Stitched Panos to Comupter
508 3 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans530d8ed2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 408150 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am able to create Panos on my Osmo Pocket and seem them stitched together on my connected iPad Mini.

How do I transfer these Stitched photos to my PC?
2019-5-19
Use props
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

Connect your phone to PC and transfer files   .. it's easy like eating an apple (NOT Apple ipad!)
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry.  The captured photos and videos can be exported form Osmo Pocket using the following steps below. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you.

* Power off the Osmo Pocket, remove the SD card, insert it into a card reader, connect the card reader with a PC then export the files.
* When the Osmo Pocket is powered on, connect it to the PC with the Type-C USB cable. Then the photos and videos can be checked.
* Power on the Osmo Pocket, then connect the Osmo Pocket to a mobile device with the smartphone adapter and download the original media.
2019-5-20
Use props
rehabnurme
New

United States

I've been utilizing Cybelrink PhotoDirector 9 of late subsequent to attempting a couple of various applications. I purchased the Ultra form yet in the event that you check out you can locate a free form on the Cyberlink site that does scenes. Easy to utilize and lines for you and as exact as whatever else I've utilized. When an online designing company can do it in a better way of giving a complete guide.
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules