Remote Controller 'dead'; red LED staid on after switching off ctrl
445 2 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bert104
lvl.1
Netherlands

After normally switching off my remote controller of my mavic air, the red LED staid on. Afterwards, I was not able to switch my controller on anymore. The controller was just battery charged. I can connect the remote controller to my PC; the PC shows the firmware version, so USB communication is still operational.
What does this red LED indicate? Can I do a hard reset of my remote controller?
2019-5-19
Use props
andydoesmavic
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi Bert,

I notice that you said after switching off your remote controller, the red LED stayed on. How long after did you switch your controller on again for? Did the controller make the power off chime? I'm pretty sure that the red LED is the status of whether your controller is connected to your drone on the left side of the remote, correct me if I am wrong. Having it green would mean it is connected to the drone. If this is the case, you must've not switched the RC completely off. Try charging the RC again.

Hope this helps!

Andy
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Would it be possible if you could send a video showing this particular scenario for a further check? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules