Gimbal Issues
417 1 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbl
New
India

I had a crash with Mavic zoom. Thereafter it developed a problem with gimbal. When I turn down the camera 90 degree down, it does not stay in down position, it flips back after few seconds. IMU, Compass, Gimbal calibration are fine. No error messages. All other functions are fine. What I also noticed is that when battery is full, this problem does not occur. This problem happens when the voltage is less than 75% or so. What is the solution ?

2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mbl. I'm really sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules