Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not recognizing my quad.
878 6 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

I have not flown my P3S since February, now after charging up the controller and batteries, when I open the dji go app, it shows that I have an Inspire 1, which I have never owned, and not my P3S. Never had this happen before, and have had bought it new in December 2016. There is just a list of three different Inspire 1's and no P3S. Can someone please tell me what I must do to get this taken care of. I want to to see is there are any updates before I go out to fly.
Thank you.
2019-5-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Are you sure you're starting up everything in the correct order?  Here's how I do it and I am assuming you have an Android.

Start controller with cable disconnected.

Start Phantom.

Start mobile device.

Wait.

When mobile device is booted up, swipe to get to the welcome screen.

Wait a 5-10 seconds for it to calm down.

Plug in the cable connecting mobile device to controller

You should get a pop up asking what you want to do with the usb port.   Launch DJI Go?  Yes.   Just this once?  Yes.

Wait.  

Go should start up on its own after a while.  If not, start it manually.

Go should start and you should eventually see your AC photo inviting you to tap on CAMERA.  If not, try swiping left or right.  If that doesn't work, try swiping up and down.

Good luck.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I ask did you try to check if the Aircraft is already been linked with the RC? If not, kindly please try to relink the RC to the DJI Phantom 3 Standard. I will be posting some tutorial on how to properly perform the linking process. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you with this one. Thanks!

2019-5-20
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 12:04
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I ask did you try to check if the Aircraft is already been linked with the RC? If not, kindly please try to relink the RC to the DJI Phantom 3 Standard. I will be posting some tutorial on how to properly perform the linking process. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you with this one. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqYn5a5cT0

I am so sorry, after using my Mavic 2 Zoom most of the time, I just forgot to get hooked up to Wi-Fi. As I get older, my memory seems to be aging right along with everything else. Thank you again for your quick response. All is well after I got the Wi-Fi right. Back to the sunny skies once again.
2019-5-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Shoot.  It was a P3S.  My bad.  Second forum mistake I've made in four years.  Can't remember the first forum mistake but there must have been one.    :-)  
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SITKAMICK Posted at 5-20 16:15
I am so sorry, after using my Mavic 2 Zoom most of the time, I just forgot to get hooked up to Wi-Fi. As I get older, my memory seems to be aging right along with everything else. Thank you again for your quick response. All is well after I got the Wi-Fi right. Back to the sunny skies once again.

We're glad to know that you already manage to resolve the problem. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any other concerns. Happy flying always!
2019-5-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Fixed.. awesome...

RedHotPoker

2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now