Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4k RC question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Hi guys i have another question for you...
there is some DJI RC compatibile with my phantom 3 4k enable me to command movement and recieve video by rc ? and not through my wifi ?
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're looking for the RC that would support a cable connection between your RC and mobile device? If yes, unfortunately, we don't have the RC that would support cable connection between the RC and aircraft. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-20
Use props
sirioilmago
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 5-20 12:21
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're looking for the RC that would support a cable connection between your RC and mobile device? If yes, unfortunately, we don't have the RC that would support cable connection between the RC and aircraft. Thank you for understanding.

Hmmm... So there nlo way to pilot my phantom like the phantom 4? Without using wifi?
2019-5-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

sirioilmago Posted at 5-20 13:56
Hmmm... So there nlo way to pilot my phantom like the phantom 4? Without using wifi?

That's correct.  

Good luck
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sirioilmago Posted at 5-20 13:56

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, the only that we could connect is through wi-fi and be able to control the Phantom 3 4k. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-21
Use props
fansa69c8db8
New

Finland

Can i use Phantom 3 PRO remote control with ny Phantom 3 4K. My remote controller is broken and must buy new one. Would get pro rc cheap.
2019-5-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

fansa69c8db8 Posted at 5-28 12:34
Can i use Phantom 3 PRO remote control with ny Phantom 3 4K. My remote controller is broken and must buy new one. Would get pro rc cheap.

No - they are completely different systems and are completely different on the inside even if they look similar on the outside.  
2019-5-28
Use props
fansa69c8db8
New

Finland

Mark The Droner Posted at 5-28 12:40
No - they are completely different systems and are completely different on the inside even if they look similar on the outside.

Okay. I made hard reset to my remote controller, because it was unable to charge. I took battery cable off and put it back. It started working, but somehow i left flat cable of gimbal adjust button between shell and now it is broken. DJI does not sell that part as sparepart, only among with repair service. And nearest service from Finland is in Netherlands.. DJI Finland takes 100€ shipping costs to tehere and back. I would get cheap pro remote controller, is there same gimbal adjust button? Flat cable goes to motherboard where reads number 2, you can see in pic.
2019-5-28
Use props
fansa69c8db8
New

Finland

fansa69c8db8 Posted at 5-28 21:38
Okay. I made hard reset to my remote controller, because it was unable to charge. I took battery cable off and put it back. It started working, but somehow i left flat cable of gimbal adjust button between shell and now it is broken. DJI does not sell that part as sparepart, only among with repair service. And nearest service from Finland is in Netherlands.. DJI Finland takes 100€ shipping costs to tehere and back. I would get cheap pro remote controller, is there same gimbal adjust button? Flat cable goes to motherboard where reads number 2, you can see in pic.
Why i can not see photos i attached?
2019-5-28
Use props
KenDuke
First Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

You're account is NEW, and you have to have more posts to attach a photo.

Look on the bottom of your controller, and get the model number of it.  Then, search on a selling site for that same model.  eBay, Amazon and the likes.
You may be able to get a used one, that someone has crashed their drone for cheap..

Good luck!
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules