Use DJI Assistance on MAC or PC

Anyone know what that is referring to??
Thanks so much,
TK in TN
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. In order to ensure the normal usage of the drone, after the drone has reached a certain number of take-off and landing, the flight controller will automatically push a prompt stating that a calibration of the vision system is required based on the condition of the drone. Or when the visual parameters have errors. The DJI GO 4 will notify the users to perform a visual calibration. It is recommended to use the DJI Assistant 2 for vision calibration. In addition I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to properly calibrate the vision system of the DJI Mavic Air. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

2019-5-20
Use props
fans38f5c7e9
New
United States

I'm getting the same message with my M2Z. Problem downloading the DJI Assistant, my virus protection see's it a threat - potential virus.
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans38f5c7e9 Posted at 5-25 11:41
I'm getting the same message with my M2Z. Problem downloading the DJI Assistant, my virus protection see's it a threat - potential virus.

It's fine - unlock the permissions in your system setting security then once installed relock the system. There is no virus it's just an unknown app to your Mac. Once installed, log in using your DJI account ID then follow the tutorial in post 2 from DJI Stephen.
2019-5-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

A J Posted at 5-25 11:48
It's fine - unlock the permissions in your system setting security then once installed relock the system. There is no virus it's just an unknown app to your Mac. Once installed, log in using your DJI account ID then follow the tutorial in post 2 from DJI Stephen.

Absolutely do not understand how a multi Billion dollar company, can not afford to spend measly amount of dollars it takes to get their Windows and OS-X software properly certificated by Microsoft and Apple.  When small companies and SOHO developers do.
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-25 12:01
Absolutely do not understand how a multi Billion dollar company, can not afford to spend measly amount of dollars it takes to get their Windows and OS-X software properly certificated by Microsoft and Apple.  When small companies and SOHO developers do.

It's definitely a little unnerving unlocking the security of my Mac to get the thing installed - that's for sure but I personally have had no issues doing it - I wish there was a safer way
2019-5-25
Use props
Sheina Raskin3
New

Panama

My drone isnt connecting to DJI assistant,
2020-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules