Can DJI add Mimo App for iPod Touch and iPhone 5c?
2056 6 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Can DJI consider to add Mimo App for iPod Touch with iOS 9?
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-20
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I wish iPod Touch with iOS 9.3.5 can work.
2019-5-20
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-20 13:42
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. In addition after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.

2019-5-20
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Or make it work with iPhone 5C?  it runs with iOS 10.3.3
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Oh-no Posted at 5-20 13:48

Thank you for the additional information Oh-no. I have added and already forwarded this thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-21
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

It will be great to get iphone 5c support.

I am Android user but do have an old iphone 5c and having the ability to use my Osmo pocket with it would be great
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules