Waterproof Case
12Next >
3979 52 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farcinsen
lvl.1
Denmark

Please give us an update concerning the waterproof case for Osmo Pocket.
According to your own homepage, DJI is advartising for this case but no one can buy it.
It should be possible to give us an estimate for the delivery date - is it within one month, one year or never.
This is turning out to be a big joke for DJI and aparently they don´t care for their customers.
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Farcinsen, we are so sorry to keep you waiting, the Waterproof case of Osmo Pocket will be released on June, please note our online store of the future update, thank you.
2019-5-21
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wow, that's what I call a clear answer - you aren't kidding us? How is it with the year? (is not meant seriously, rather funny)
Great news, Mindy
2019-5-21
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

I wouldn't hold your breadth dude. Another DJI person was quoted as saying it would be released "in quarter 2" and well.... ya Q2 2019 is almost over lol
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alohaliao Posted at 5-21 11:48
I wouldn't hold your breadth dude. Another DJI person was quoted as saying it would be released "in quarter 2" and well.... ya Q2 2019 is almost over lol

Hi alohaliao, the latest news is the Waterproof case of Osmo Pocket is estimated to be released next month, please note the update of our online store.
2019-5-22
Use props
Farcinsen
lvl.1
Denmark

Dear Mindy
What a wonderful news - I an looking forward to the release.
Have a Nice Day
2019-5-27
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

It's now June the month when the case is supposedly being release and yet they have no exact date nor even a week so I highly doubt it will be released "soon" like they claim....they are just stringing customers along like they did teasing the case when the Osmo Pocket was first released.
2019-6-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

alohaliao Posted at 6-3 05:32
It's now June the month when the case is supposedly being release and yet they have no exact date nor even a week so I highly doubt it will be released "soon" like they claim....they are just stringing customers along like they did teasing the case when the Osmo Pocket was first released.

I’ve never known dji to announce as they have here that something would arrive in a given period and then it didn’t, at least in the last 3 years.
The problem may well be they don’t know exact date, so if they told you it would be the tenth and it got delayed until 14th, they expect that people like you would completely lose the plot calling them all sorts because they didn’t deliver on a date that you would rather see them announce .
I believe it will be here in June .
2019-6-3
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-3 06:07
I’ve never known dji to announce as they have here that something would arrive in a given period and then it didn’t, at least in the last 3 years.
The problem may well be they don’t know exact date, so if they told you it would be the tenth and it got delayed until 14th, they expect that people like you would completely lose the plot calling them all sorts because they didn’t deliver on a date that you would rather see them announce .
I believe it will be here in June .

"I believe it will be here in June ."

I do to, and am looking forward to it.  Problem is, you and I both know it should have been here months ago.  
2019-6-3
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I believe it will be released when it is released.
2019-6-3
Use props
Bledus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91217 ft
Germany

any news about that?
2019-6-11
Use props
Yornav
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hey DJI, I bought the Osmo Pocket with the expectation that an underwater housing would be released, as demonstrated during the product launch late 2018. It was one of the factors I took in my decision to either buy the Osmo Pocket or the GoPro Hero 7 Black. I decided for the pocket as it has a mechanical gimbal while the possibility to use it under water is still there. (with the demonstrated underwater housing) Meanwhile we are half a year further since the launch date and still nothing. I do not hope that you guys' strategy is to cancel the underwater housing for the Osmo Pocket in order to force people to buy the Osmo Action. Because, in that case I just won't buy the Osmo Action, as I will feel mislead by DJI. Just let us, in all honesty, know what the plans are. So either come up with a concrete launch date for the housing or announce that it's cancelled and the reason why.
2019-6-11
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Nothing.... If it's coming this month, why we can not set a pre-order? 5 or 10 should already have been ready - probably enough for the demand ... Taking the delivery time into consideration, it will probably be too late for me.
2019-6-11
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 6-3 16:50
I believe it will be released when it is released.

Unless it isn't.  Which is looking more likely every day.
2019-6-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

I have no trust anymore on any accessory made by DJI for OP.
Just regard them as false advertisements.
2019-6-11
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Remember - Mindy said sometime in June, and June isn't even half over. Give DJI some time. I understand your complaints if this was July, but June's still got a long way to go.
2019-6-11
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

Hey look...still no news on the Waterproof case, and look so many ppl unhappy about it.  I smell a class action lawsuit mounting against DJI.  You have strung your consumers on long enough, and the smoke screen of bs, and false advertising just isn't cutting it anymore.
2019-6-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

alohaliao Posted at 6-11 11:20
Hey look...still no news on the Waterproof case, and look so many ppl unhappy about it.  I smell a class action lawsuit mounting against DJI.  You have strung your consumers on long enough, and the smoke screen of bs, and false advertising just isn't cutting it anymore.

Yes a class suit LMAO , and I’m certain every lawyer everywhere will be doing the same thing .
2019-6-11
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

Just got back from a week in Hawaii.....had to take my trusty gopro for all my underwater content. Shame its taking so long on this waterproof case. I have lost interest in it and will continue using my Gopro(s).
2019-6-11
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

alohaliao Posted at 6-11 11:20
Hey look...still no news on the Waterproof case, and look so many ppl unhappy about it.  I smell a class action lawsuit mounting against DJI.  You have strung your consumers on long enough, and the smoke screen of bs, and false advertising just isn't cutting it anymore.

'... so many ppl...'  Really many ?
2019-6-11
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I'm sure a gaggle of Chinese attorneys will take up the cause!
2019-6-12
Use props
Yornav
lvl.1
Netherlands

DroneyMcDroneface Posted at 6-11 13:00
Just got back from a week in Hawaii.....had to take my trusty gopro for all my underwater content. Shame its taking so long on this waterproof case. I have lost interest in it and will continue using my Gopro(s).

There you have it, DJI. You're losing customers.
2019-6-12
Use props
Yornav
lvl.1
Netherlands

Instead of releasing yet another new product within ONE MONTH, you'd better focus on keeping your existing customers happy. To me the release of the Osmo Action and today that robot thing (who the hell asked for that!????) look more like a smoke screen to distract the attention on the 'missing' accessories for the OP. I'm neither interested in the Osmo Action nor that stupid robot. I'm waiting for the underwater housing and I have less than a month before I NEED IT.
2019-6-12
Use props
djiuser_LPCFDLkolSC5
lvl.1

Germany

Yornav Posted at 6-12 06:51
Instead of releasing yet another new product within ONE MONTH, you'd better focus on keeping your existing customers happy. To me the release of the Osmo Action and today that robot thing (who the hell asked for that!????) look more like a smoke screen to distract the attention on the 'missing' accessories for the OP. I'm neither interested in the Osmo Action nor that stupid robot. I'm waiting for the underwater housing and I have less than a month before I NEED IT.

I only have 4 day's

Next trip without the case.
2019-6-12
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI should be ashamed, it's been this long (https://tinyurl.com/y52dj7ut), and STILL no waterproof housing.
2019-6-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

WayneMHK Posted at 6-12 09:36
DJI should be ashamed, it's been this long (https://tinyurl.com/y52dj7ut), and STILL no waterproof housing.

You know Wayne you seem to be continually posting the same rubbish for the last couple of years, I’m not to sure if I should be commiserating or congratulating you .

So as the saying goes, “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”
“If the cap fits “
2019-6-12
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

As much as people complain that the case hasn't been released, can you imagine the complaints if DJI released a faulty case and their Pocket got ruined?
2019-6-13
Use props
Farcinsen
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-21 00:28
Hi Farcinsen, we are so sorry to keep you waiting, the Waterproof case of Osmo Pocket will be released on June, please note our online store of the future update, thank you.

Dear Mindy
Any news about the release date. I am still waiting and the waterproof case isn´t in the DJI store.
Best regards.
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Farcinsen Posted at 6-13 02:53
Dear Mindy
Any news about the release date. I am still waiting and the waterproof case isn´t in the DJI store.
Best regards.

Hi Farcinsen, it is still estimated to be released this month, but there is no specific date for now, please note our website for the future update, thanks.
2019-6-13
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Anyone wanting to buy waterproof case in near future, just disregard it.
Even if DJI released waterproof case this month (2 weeks left), I heard they have history of shipment that is not going too well.
Not counting if the waterproof case have problems and such.
Expect your waterproof case for coming into your front door in July or so.

Sorry if I am such a pessimist.
But seeing how things go, I just feel a need to warn.
2019-6-15
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

Hey look, only 10 days left in the month, still no release still no update on when it will be released. Yet again they just lied to their customer base.
2019-6-21
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

For me, I have a GoPro 6, so underwater footage (if I need to capture any), isn't a problem.  But for others that purchased the Osmo Pocket, after it being advertised to receive an underwater case, deserve a straight up answer.  A product was promoted and advertised to have specific features, therefore expectations were set, in which people invested money into the product.  If anything, at least DJI should put out a proper press release to inform it's consumer base, after all, that is where the money comes from.
2019-6-21
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-12 11:27
You know Wayne you seem to be continually posting the same rubbish for the last couple of years, I’m not to sure if I should be commiserating or congratulating you .

So as the saying goes, “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”

LOL.  It would be "rubbish" if it weren't true, but you know I'm right and it just irks the crap out of you.  It amazes me how some folks continue to let DJI make them look foolish, and you sir/ma'am, look more foolish on this subject each passing day.  Come to think of it though, we're all foolish for continuing to buy DJI products despite BS like this.  
2019-6-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

WayneMHK Posted at 6-21 09:39
LOL.  It would be "rubbish" if it weren't true, but you know I'm right and it just irks the crap out of you.  It amazes me how some folks continue to let DJI make them look foolish, and you sir/ma'am, look more foolish on this subject each passing day.  Come to think of it though, we're all foolish for continuing to buy DJI products despite BS like this.

It’s idiots like you who just never get things right, and most people who purchase again and again spend their time enjoying what they purchase, it’s the likes of you who continually purchase seem to continually moan and whinge instead of whinging so as has been said here underwater housing and selfie stick are imminent and that’s why new FW is now been introduced for OP to enable these to operate .

Get a life Wayne .
2019-6-21
Use props
Pligo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-21 09:45
It’s idiots like you who just never get things right, and most people who purchase again and again spend their time enjoying what they purchase, it’s the likes of you who continually purchase seem to continually moan and whinge instead of whinging so as has been said here underwater housing and selfie stick are imminent and that’s why new FW is now been introduced for OP to enable these to operate .

Get a life Wayne .

meanwhile. . .  has anyone tried either of the two housings that have appeared on Ebay UK? Cheap at around £30, Names are Mcoplus, and Sunnylife. Delivery 3-4 weeks from China.

Pligo
2019-6-21
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

@DJI Mindy look less than a week now and DJI still has ZERO update and not even an ETA for a release.  I'm glad  company so big that makes millions of dollars can continue to string people along.
This company is unreal, they are still marketing the Waterproof case on the DJI Osmo Pocket page too
https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket?site=brandsite&from=landing_page
2019-6-25
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

alohaliao Posted at 6-25 03:12
@DJI Mindy look less than a week now and DJI still has ZERO update and not even an ETA for a release.  I'm glad  company so big that makes millions of dollars can continue to string people along.
This company is unreal, they are still marketing the Waterproof case on the DJI Osmo Pocket page too
https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket?site=brandsite&from=landing_page

Since the layest firmware addresses waterproof housing, and the extension, one might suspect the release of these accessories is eminent.
2019-6-25
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-21 09:45

Get a life Wayne .

I have a life, thank you.  It's the likes of you, who continue to blindly support a foreign company with absolutely ...ty business practices that looks foolish every time you do.  All you have to do is read this forum (and many others)  to know that these folks aren't being treated right, and they have every right to complain about it, as do I.  If you can't recognize that, you are a complete tool.  Of course, many of us recognized that long ago.  One day you may wake up and realize it as well, and when you do, you'll be a better person for it.  Good luck.

Meanwhile, still no accessory that was promised 6 months ago.
2019-6-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

WayneMHK Posted at 6-25 04:54
I have a life, thank you.  It's the likes of you, who continue to blindly support a foreign company with absolutely ...ty business practices that looks foolish every time you do.  All you have to do is read this forum (and many others)  to know that these folks aren't being treated right, and they have every right to complain about it, as do I.  If you can't recognize that, you are a complete tool.  Of course, many of us recognized that long ago.  One day you may wake up and realize it as well, and when you do, you'll be a better person for it.  Good luck.

Meanwhile, still no accessory that was promised 6 months ago.

Yeah I suppose you continually purchasing their products is of no support, people in glass houses and all that.
Supporting a foreign company , it sounds almost racist, can you tell me what companies I should support based on their position on the global map.
We all know companies like Facebook or should I say American companies have been responsible for raping and pillaging people’s personal details for their own gain and thirst for greed and personal wealth.
I mean who would want to support these companies, they are after all foreign, so maybe I’m now following your racial view that if it’s foreign that’s a good enough reason to attack it ;+)....
2019-6-25
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

alohaliao Posted at 6-26 09:06
FYI HALLMARK007 the other person who posted (WayneMHK) was complaining about DJI, then you had to go and take a low blow directly trash talking him on here.... Now this thread is just littered with you two insulting each other while everyone else just wants to know when the waterproof case should be released. The simple fact is that DJI has strung people along long enough about the waterproof case, and has marketed it wit the Osmo Pocket yet no one has any idea when it will be release.

HALLMARK007 "supporting a foreign company, it sounds almost racist." i didn't know if you supported or didn't support a foreign company it makes you racists so if people don't support american products in Europe they must be racists too? I didn't realize "American" was a race lol. Get your facts straight

"....everyone else just wants to know when the waterproof case should be released. "  

Seriously, that's all I want to know as well.  It's too bad this other guy has to stalk anyone who questions dear DJI.  He's done it to multiple threads.  I promise to no longer engage in the idiocy.

In the meantime, there's 4 days left in June, and nary a word about the accessory in question.  My worry now is how much the darn thing is gonna cost.
2019-6-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules