Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
City Trip Valencia // First Travel Movie with the Spark!
12Next >
5230 41 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bochel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11375 ft
Netherlands

Hi all!

Just came back from Valencia where for the first time I really used my Spark! It was a bit nervous the first time, but I think it went well! I made a little video of the trip and used a few of the drone shots. This was my first time using Davinci Resolve, so there is still room for improvement!

Please let me know what you think of it and if you like it, please leave a like (and a comment) on my YouTube Channel!

2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning footage
2019-5-21
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Really great video!
2019-5-21
Use props
gmozo
Second Officer
United States

nice video buddy
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Amazing footage! Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2019-5-21
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage.
2019-5-21
Use props
Bochel
Second Officer
Netherlands

thnx all!!
2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome - keep it up
2019-5-29
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Good-looking and really interesting video! Great editing skills!
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice work. Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-31
Use props
nilsonleow
Captain
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Nice video!
2019-5-31
Use props
parzemis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256332 ft
United Kingdom

Really great video, looks like a lovely trip
2019-5-31
Use props
Keego63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Thanks for sharing, stunning footage of a beautiful city
2019-5-31
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Awesome footage!
2019-5-31
Use props
mpetr1960
First Officer
Flight distance : 4119173 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Very nice work!
2019-5-31
Use props
bkdroid13
New

India

Thanks for sharing. Amazing videos
2019-5-31
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

How did you make the 1080p video off the Spark look that good?
2019-6-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Stunning work, well done! Wonderful video
2019-6-1
Use props
LashLee
lvl.1

Georgia

Nice footage and great editing, well done! YouTube will love it
2019-6-1
Use props
Hartyaj
First Officer
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Awesome shoot, thanks for sharing your lovely work.
2019-6-2
Use props
Proteous
Second Officer
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

very well done
2019-6-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Great work !!
2019-6-3
Use props
jacksimonton
lvl.1

United States

Outstanding footage
2019-6-3
Use props
jacksimonton
lvl.1

United States

Just keep it up and waiting for your next one.
2019-6-3
Use props
jacksimonton
lvl.1

United States

Just keep it up and waiting for your next one. Thanks
2019-6-3
Use props
Bochel
Second Officer
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 6-1 00:37
How did you make the 1080p video off the Spark look that good?

Thnx! Only thing I did was shooting in manual mode (ISO/Shutterspeed) and colour grading in Davinci Resolve and then exported in a 4K format.
2019-6-6
Use props
Bochel
Second Officer
Netherlands

jacksimonton Posted at 6-3 22:48
Just keep it up and waiting for your next one. Thanks

Thank you! Next will be up in September after the Ibiza trip!
2019-6-6
Use props
SpencerMurray
lvl.1

Ukraine

Great work! I really like it
2019-6-6
Use props
BrianSC
First Officer
Spain

Nice video. You broke several laws though flying in Valencia city and surrounding areas. You can not fly the spark in cities in Spain, besides that there is an international airport very close and other NFZ overlapping there. Check out drones.enaire.es before flying in Spain (Peninsula and Islands).
2019-6-9
Use props
fansb67f0e73
Flight distance : 61322 ft
United Kingdom

Top notch mate
2019-6-9
Use props
jacksimonton
lvl.1

United States

Bochel Posted at 6-6 03:12
Thank you! Next will be up in September after the Ibiza trip!

Thanks, and I waiting for the next one.
2019-6-10
Use props
Bochel
Second Officer
Netherlands

BrianSC Posted at 6-9 00:49
Nice video. You broke several laws though flying in Valencia city and surrounding areas. You can not fly the spark in cities in Spain, besides that there is an international airport very close and other NFZ overlapping there. Check out drones.enaire.es before flying in Spain (Peninsula and Islands).

Thanks for your reply! I know there are various rules and laws, likewise the most countries. I used some common sense as well and flew early morning. I used the DJI app and de UAV Forecast app. There were no NFZ's on those apps. But thanks for the info!
PS. I think most of the videos on this forum are violating some laws. Not using it as a excuse though...
2019-6-11
Use props
BrianSC
First Officer
Spain

Bochel Posted at 6-11 01:32
Thanks for your reply! I know there are various rules and laws, likewise the most countries. I used some common sense as well and flew early morning. I used the DJI app and de UAV Forecast app. There were no NFZ's on those apps. But thanks for the info!
PS. I think most of the videos on this forum are violating some laws. Not using it as a excuse though...

Well that is why laws are getting more and more strict, because some people are doing what you did. Look what happened in Canada, one big NFZ unles you have a licence.

You can’t rely on the app. The data on the web site I gave you are the official NFZ in Spain. You can chose drones for commercial or recreational use and it will show where you cannot fly.
It’s not about wether or not you caused any direct harm to people. It’s the attitude that gives the community a bad reputation, and as a result laws that will put an end to our hobby.
2019-6-11
Use props
Bochel
Second Officer
Netherlands

BrianSC Posted at 6-11 04:25
Well that is why laws are getting more and more strict, because some people are doing what you did. Look what happened in Canada, one big NFZ unles you have a licence.

You can’t rely on the app. The data on the web site I gave you are the official NFZ in Spain. You can chose drones for commercial or recreational use and it will show where you cannot fly.

Thnx for your feedback!
2019-6-11
Use props
Wanasthis
lvl.1

United States

Wonderful video, thanks, just in  time for my big screen, haha! I bought my screen from  and if you are curious, the felt frame does a fantastic job of absorbing light, thus if you set your zoom so that a few pixels fall onto the edge of the screen you won't even see it. A homemade screen with a wood or metal frame that isn't covered with felt might not have this advantage as they would tend to reflect some of that light back at you rather than absorbing it like the felt. This screen also does not have any trademarks or brand names on the frame like some other screens I looked at.
2019-6-13
Use props
Wanasthis
lvl.1

Ukraine

Wonderful video, thanks, just in  time for my big screen, haha! I bought my screen from https://ledaxtech.com/products/cobalt_line and if you are curious, the felt frame does a fantastic job of absorbing light, thus if you set your zoom so that a few pixels fall onto the edge of the screen you won't even see it. A homemade screen with a wood or metal frame that isn't covered with felt might not have this advantage as they would tend to reflect some of that light back at you rather than absorbing it like the felt. This screen also does not have any trademarks or brand names on the frame like some other screens I looked at.
2019-6-17
Use props
djiuser_MvQdelAL9Sv1
lvl.1

I have to ask, I'm in Valencia too but I'm nervous to fly my drone, nobody restricted you to fly your drone?
2019-10-13
Use props
BrianSC
First Officer

djiuser_MvQdelAL9Sv1 Posted at 10-13 02:50
I have to ask, I'm in Valencia too but I'm nervous to fly my drone, nobody restricted you to fly your drone?

I wouldn’t recommend you flying in Valencia city or NFZ close by. Just think about the airport, football stadium, Guardia Civil quarters etc. Not to mention it is against the law flying in cities. I live in Benicasim, some time ago they busted a guy flying too close to the Guardia Civil in Castellón city, I believe he lost his drone and got a huge fine.
2019-10-14
Use props
nilanjan118
First Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft

This is so beautifully done. I had heard people say that Da Vinci Resolve had very good color grading capabilities. Now I understand why. May I ask if you used any LUTs for color grading or  was it all manually done?
2019-10-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules