764 3 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishfeet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4085 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Everything considered, I think this little camera (Osmo Action) is off to a good start. It shall be very interesting to see what DJI can produce in firmware updates, especially when the main competitor is expected to release a new camera in the autumn.

In the meantime I have found a bug in the firmware: I love the dewarp feature and I will use it under almost all circumstances, but in the settings I have used, it is not retained under various circumstances. In 4K, changing frame rate, saving the profile or turning the camera on/off all seem to turn the dewarp off.

Hope this gets through to the right people.

Oh, and please change the audio when starting/stopping a recording and turning camera on/off. I get the idea of the pitch going up when starting a recording, and pitch going down when stopping a recording, but it get's too much attention from bystanders even in low volume. Outright embarrasing. I have to turn the sound off, which is not ideal either.
2019-5-21
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I stand corrected...I have noticed the same thing also now..hopefully a firware fix to come.
2019-5-21
Use props
fans49c1baf6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2015627 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep.

Bug fix number one: Retaining dewarp on in 4K 60P after powering off then on again.

Dewarp is why you would choose this camera over the other competition.
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Fishfeet, our engineers are aware of this case, and will optimize it as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules