Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Official DJI ''Service'' in Hungary?
3969 2 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49d06545
lvl.1
Australia

By buying a DJI product you expect to have some support, some good service etc. but I was so wrong!!!
Took my Mavic PRO to the official DJI service in Budapest, Hungary because of the problem: gimball overload!
This happened out of nothing and until that warning everything was working properly.
So, went to the service and they, even without looking said: ,,You need a new camera, 350 Euros!'' or send it to Germany (I am from Croatia).
Really? That's a service? Could have been maybe the faulty ribbon cable that costs few Euros or something else much cheaper?
Immagine going to the car servic because you have problems starting the engine and the sevice mans says: ,,You need a new engine?'' Would you trust such a person, service, dealer?
If that's a way DJI services do, than I don't want to own any DJI product anymore.
Extremely disappointed
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry to read your unpleasant experience with the service center in Hungary, it is not the official repair center but should be the recommended Service Center who is trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. Is its name Duplitec Kft? Could you please PM me the serial number of your drone and your contact info (name, email account and the contact number) so that we can verify with this repair center? Thank you in advance.
2019-5-22
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 668734 ft
Turkey

You can find recommended Service Center's of DJI. Those technicians have trained by DJI but when a recommended service center fixes your drone, your drone's warranty is no more valid. You can learn recommended services from DJI. Hope you'll fly your drone ASAP. Have a nice day !
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules