Video from my local park.
809 4 2015-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jedthone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612927 ft
United States

I was flying this thing in a nearby state park testing out the range I get on the controller on a day like this. Got some need footage from it.

While over the shore when you see the drone turn inland I am reestablishing the connection. I end up coming back after I get the 2nd warning

This thing has some range on the controller.

2015-6-7
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Nice video, hope you stared flying from outside the park and let the quad fly over the park. Most state parks are no fly ones from within. However if you are outside and the quad flys over usually you can get away with it. Just don't be inside the park and fly, might get a ticket. Enjoy flying .. We all do!
2015-6-8
Use props
jedthone
lvl.2
United States

As far as I know my state is not one of the states that ticket for flying inside parks. I flew from inside the park. Its also not the first time and I plan on going back.
2015-6-8
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,  great work with your video.  It was smooth, interesting, and the music was good .  Just one problem.... You've left me wondering if I am ever going to be good at making videos.  Ian.  (UK)
2015-6-14
Use props
jedthone
lvl.2
United States

I dont see why you cant make interesting videos. The key thing is location location location.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules