Forum changes to navigation?
456 6 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Is it just me or has everything changed?  

I can't easily check up on old threads I was interested in.

2019-5-22
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

That's what it looks like.  I personally don't like it.  The posts are no longer labeled based on their product type.  They put all the Osmos in one bucket.  I noticed if someone posts something and the camera is not mentioned, you will have no clue if they are referring to the Pocket, Action, the osmo, or even the osmo mobile 2.  I hope they change it back.  So, if someone posts "battery drains fast", I will have no clue what product they are referring to, unless they mention it.  I don't understand why they changed it.  I guess it's a way to advertise their other products.   

Edit:  Maybe I missed it but until now I noticed the grey label with the product type.  Still, I like the old threat style.  
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. To provide a better user experience we already changed the interface of the Forum. For further details, you may refer to the thread below. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Best regards.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-189849-1-1.html
2019-5-22
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

Joemar7 Posted at 5-22 05:31
That's what it looks like.  I personally don't like it.  The posts are no longer labeled based on their product type.  They put all the Osmos in one bucket.  I noticed if someone posts something and the camera is not mentioned, you will have no clue if they are referring to the Pocket, Action, the osmo, or even the osmo mobile 2.  I hope they change it back.  So, if someone posts "battery drains fast", I will have no clue what product they are referring to, unless they mention it.  I don't understand why they changed it.  I guess it's a way to advertise their other products.   

Edit:  Maybe I missed it but until now I noticed the grey label with the product type.  Still, I like the old threat style.

I like the cleaner look, and you can still sort by product if you click the gray label. However having to first find a post with the label we're interested in order to click it it's not the most intuitive solution.
2019-5-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Today I can't access any threads other than ones I have been active in from within my personal home page. Nothing shows as active on the main forum pages.
2019-5-24
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

WHO voted on this mess! lol
2019-5-24
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I don't think this is an update, it is more like a downgrade, especially for phone users like me, in android, no label at all.
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules