Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4K60P Dewarp workaround
1481 2 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c1baf6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2015627 ft
  • >>>
United States

As many of you have probably already found out in 4K 60 p mode on the Osmo action, the Dewarp setting is not retained in custom settings or after you turn the camera off then turn it on again. Obviously this is an engineering oversight that hopefully the Osmo DJI engineers are furiously and frantically trying to correct. Until they do so, I have figured out a way to work around this perplexing problem. First,  in regular standard video mode set the resolution to 1080 P then the frame rate to 120p then enable Dewarp. After you do that save that as custom setting number one. Then select that on QS, then after you do so go back to video on QS. On video change the resolution of 4K 60 P, then  enable Dewarp. Now change back on QS to custom one, and turn the camera off. Now, every time you turn the camera on it should be on 1080 P at 120 frames per second. Now by pressing the quick select button getting to video you’ll be on 4K 60 P and Dewarp will be enabled. I think this is Easier than using the touchscreen and going deep into the touchscreen  menu to turn do  every time after you turn the camera off then on again to enable Dewarp in 4k 60p. I hope this helps.
2019-5-22
Use props
Jimmy Thor
New

United States

I'm having the same problem. Hopefully they fix this issue soon.
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we have been aware of this and are working on optimizing it, please note the future firmware update, much appreciate your sharing of the workaround and support to DJI.
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules