Crackling sound coming from gimbal where the ribbon cable overlaps
1370 7 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tbables
lvl.1

United States

Hello! (P4P) I have been getting a crackling sound when moving my gimbal up and down, does not happen when panning it side to side. Some times when moving up and down, it will get stuck and not move anymore.  I believe the ribbon cable is bad somehow, but I was curious on if anyone else has/had this issue? I went through and tightened up all screws a little bit but it didn't help. Is there a way to diagnose whether or not I need to replace the ribbon (flex) cable?
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you're getting an error message in the DJI GO 4 application? Did you manage to update the firmware and do the gimbal calibration? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video showing this scenario for a further check? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-22
Use props
Tbables
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 08:43
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you're getting an error message in the DJI GO 4 application? Did you manage to update the firmware and do the gimbal calibration? Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video showing this scenario for a further check? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks for the reply and the tips! I'll will try to post a video soon.
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tbables Posted at 5-23 14:24
Thanks for the reply and the tips! I'll will try to post a video soon.

You're most welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-23
Use props
Tbables
lvl.1

United States

It will not let me upload a video. Is there an email is could send a link? The gimbal is no longer crackling now it doesn't move with the controller wheel.
2019-5-25
Use props
Tbables
lvl.1

United States

Disregard. Let's see if this works.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mEJqoZSHuXf706ukUGiyzGrF9qdJCPNS/view?usp=drivesdk
2019-5-25
Use props
Tbables
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-23 16:30
You're most welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. But I did post a video, just forgot to reply to you.
2019-5-28
Use props
Tbables
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-23 16:30

Bump. I posted a video.
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules