Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No idea what camera anyone is talking about
730 5 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alessandro Garabaghi
First Officer
Flight distance : 2012457 ft
  • >>>
United States

New forum makes it confusing to know what model camera anyone is talking about
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may copy the title and search the products to determine what particular DJI products do the forum member posted. Please see the screenshot below. Thank you for understanding.

2019-5-22
Use props
Alessandro Garabaghi
First Officer
Flight distance : 2012457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you really just say I need to copy the title of each post to figure out what camera sub group people are referring to. Lol.

Doesn’t show on mobile
AC36456E-BDFC-4F42-8132-9D9A1B9AE8A7.png
2019-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Spaghetti junction,   This is just ridiculous, it’s the same for Mavics , Pro Air 2 , it’s a sham .
2019-5-22
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

ABSOLUTELY USELESS.  

COMPLETELY MUDDLED.

WHAT THE F!!!!!!!
2019-5-22
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 08:06
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may copy the title and search the products to determine what particular DJI products do the forum member posted. Please see the screenshot below. Thank you for understanding.

[view_image]

I THINK I have it figured out somewhat.

If you find a thread about your device, etc, see the GRAY box (In Tony's post picture) to the left where it identifies the device or whatever.  If you CLICK on that gray box, it will show all posts about that item.  But finding it is still a trick.  I had trouble finding the Smart Controller.  I'm now keeping a browser tab open for each device/item and refreshing it.  Otherwise it seems to get lost!
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules