1st time out.
343 4 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Styleimage
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1359140 ft
United Kingdom

Thought I would share this, Osmo pocket mounted on a RC 1/10th truck, for tracking shots.https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjYdIgAuLJoXgepmDkfYxsx9gXPSSw
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that the link seems to be not working. You may see the screenshot below. You could edit your post and check the link.

2019-5-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

It worked this end.
I would suggest not using the Osmo Pocket at an indoor swimming pool as Chlorine is very bad for consumer electronics and the Osmo Pocket has exposed slots and ports.
2019-5-22
Use props
Styleimage
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1359140 ft
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 5-22 13:10
It worked this end.
I would suggest not using the Osmo Pocket at an indoor swimming pool as Chlorine is very bad for consumer electronics and the Osmo Pocket has exposed slots and ports.

Don't think 10 mins will harm it. I was more worried about  condensation. Thanks for the advise.
2019-5-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Styleimage Posted at 5-22 22:29
Don't think 10 mins will harm it. I was more worried about  condensation. Thanks for the advise.

I've had to do indoor pool stills shooting for sporting events and most photographers won't go into such a pool unless they are using weather sealed gear. Time duration doesn't really come into it. If you are suffering condensation then the chlorine will be present in the droplets. If you must, then keep the pocket in a ziplock bag for around 20 minutes before opening and using to allow for acclimatisation.
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules