1494 5 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63e1c2d9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1601588 ft
Czechia

Hi,

I was filming a drifting competition, no wind slighly above zero. The entiere day was fine towards the end on my second battery of the day my camera started to jerk around like crazy. Gimbal was going up and down all by its self when I looked on the flight records. I felt like the drone was very dificult to control so I landed next to the track. Put in new bateries and it was fine.

This weekend it started doing it again, I flew closer to me to inspect the camera and it was jerking around wiledly. Landed, restarted took off again and it was fine. I did lose the shot I was going for so it is very frustrating as a mavic is a source of my income.

Any help will be greatly apppriciated.

Thank you,
Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUys79gd9fs&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJLzBOPsEA

2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, may I ask did you experience any hard landing prior to the issue happen? Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Best regards!
2019-5-22
Use props
fans63e1c2d9
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-22 14:35
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, may I ask did you experience any hard landing prior to the issue happen? Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Best regards!

Hi Gamora,

the gimbal has been calibrated since. I've always hand caught the drone and never crashed it.

Is this something common you see with crashed drones? I've inspected the camera, the rubbers and the plate and I cant see anything that would be out of the ordinary. I've did a side by side comparison with another mavic without seeing any differences.

I had a issue with the drone where it would also drift side ways and change elevation. I brought it to authorised DJI stores, paid $50 for a "diagnostic" that did not yield any issues and I was send away. Its clearly visible that the drone had issue in flight records.

Thanks for getting back to me,
Jan
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans63e1c2d9 Posted at 5-22 21:49
Hi Gamora,

the gimbal has been calibrated since. I've always hand caught the drone and never crashed it.

Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-5-24
Use props
fans63e1c2d9
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-24 09:21
Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Hi Gamora,

thank you for your kind assistance I used a local official dealer Telink to send my drone to one of the repair centers in Germany however they refuse to provide me a ticket number/case number for me to track down its status. May I provide you the name it was send in for or the drone S/N?

Thank you and kind regards,
Jan  
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans63e1c2d9 Posted at 6-4 07:52
Hi Gamora,

thank you for your kind assistance I used a local official dealer Telink to send my drone to one of the repair centers in Germany however they refuse to provide me a ticket number/case number for me to track down its status. May I provide you the name it was send in for or the drone S/N?

Hi, there. I already sent you a PM, please check your inbox. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules