2331 99 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

For the mechanical shutter and other things.  The Zoom doesn't cut it.  I don't really get any clients w/ the Zoom!
2019-5-22
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I thought it is already sold out everywhere
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DH_Pilot Posted at 5-22 20:38
I thought it is already sold out everywhere

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Pha ... 2060353.m1438.l2649

The line sharpness is better than the Pro and Zoom make it great.

Also the 2 Zoom has more sharpness than the Mavic 2 Pro.
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 22:30
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Pha ... 2060353.m1438.l2649

The line sharpness is better than the Pro and Zoom make it great.

Not in real life conditions - have you flown the Pro yet? I've owned the Zoom, Pro and Phantom 4 Pro - the Pro is the best of those 3 IMO.
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-22 22:34
Not in real life conditions - have you flown the Pro yet? I've owned the Zoom, Pro and Phantom 4 Pro - the Pro is the best of those 3 IMO.

*Delete**
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 22:37
I went from the Spark, to Zoom, to Pro V2.0.  What version Phantom you have?  V2.0 has Occusync 2.0 which is extremely reliable.  I was flying in the car lol so people don't ask questions and don't know who's flying.

Occusync 1.0 is very bad or at least w/ the Spark it is.  I ordered the one without the screen so I can use dronedeploy.

Phantom 4 Pro. Yeah, the V2.0 has the same amazing transmission system copied from the Mavic 2 Pro lol - the Phantom 4 Pro and V2.0 have exactly the same camera which your previous posts related to so why are you now deflecting the topic to the transmission system?
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Which Pro is better?  Mavic or Phantom and why?
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 22:39

Have I not already made that clear. The Mavic 2 Pro is the best drone I have ever owned. You'll have to buy one and fly it yourself to find out.
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-22 22:41
Have I not already made that clear. The Mavic 2 Pro is the best drone I have ever owned. You'll have to buy one and fly it yourself to find out.

You do realize Pro is Mavic and Pro is Phantom?

Also I've read Occusync 2.0 looks better than Lightbridge so maybe that's why you don't like it.  Also they've changed the ESCs and other things to make it run more efficient w/ the Pro v2.0 than the regular Phantom 4 Pro so Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 > Mavic 2 Pro.

Also look at this video.
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 22:42
You do realize Pro is Mavic and Pro is Phantom?

Also I've read Occusync 2.0 looks better than Lightbridge so maybe that's why you don't like it.  Also they've changed the ESCs and other things to make it run more efficient w/ the Pro v2.0 than the regular Phantom 4 Pro so Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 > Mavic 2 Pro.

I've already clearly stated the full titles of which drones I am referring to, not just Pro! - this 'test' is indoors and not a true reflection of the environmental conditions that drones face when flown outdoors in natural light. I have never experienced focus issues or sharpness issues with my Mavic 2 Pro - period!

I do like the Phantom 4 Pro and Lightbridge is excellent - I'm not just referring to the transmission system - I am talking about the overall functionality and flight characteristics of the drone, the tech, the portability and image quality from the drone.

The FOC ESC's are also the same in the P4PV2.0 as the Mavic 2 Pro and the main purpose of that upgrade is simply to reduce motor noise - the M2's are DJI's quietest drones - I think you need to do some more research rather than judge something that you have never owned. Then perhaps you'll understand, as part of that research, that only the original Mavic Pro used ocusync 1.0 - the Spark uses a basic WiFi transmission system and not OcuSync and that the Phantom line is actually in the process of discontinuation...
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-22 23:10
I've already clearly stated the full titles of which drones I am referring to, not just Pro! - this 'test' is indoors and not a true reflection of the environmental conditions that drones face when flown outdoors in natural light. I have never experienced focus issues or sharpness issues with my Mavic 2 Pro - period!

I do like the Phantom 4 Pro and Lightbridge is excellent - I'm not just referring to the transmission system - I am talking about the overall functionality and flight characteristics of the drone, the tech, the portability and image quality from the drone.

"I have never experienced focus issues or sharpness issues with my Mavic 2 Pro - period!"

Well if you don't bother comparing down to minute detail you won't know just as someone who has good vision doesn't know what PRK/Lasik 20/10 vision looks like.  If you "look" for it you would find it.
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 23:28
"I have never experienced focus issues or sharpness issues with my Mavic 2 Pro - period!"

Well if you don't bother comparing down to minute detail you won't know just as someone who has good vision doesn't know what PRK/Lasik 20/10 vision looks like.

I have excellent eye sight thank you. The issue here is quite obvious - it's not my eye sight but your serious lack of knowledge. Do you actually think the Spark uses OcuSync?
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-22 23:30
I have excellent eye sight thank you. The issue here is quite obvious - it's not my eye sight but your serious lack of knowledge. Do you actually think the Spark uses OcuSync?

I made a mistake on that but it's dumb to exacerbate it as it's everything invalidating and dismissing everything else.

You saying you have excellent eye sight, if you never had the latest laser eye surgery it's like having 1080p vision vs 4k.  If you don't use a 4k display on 4k video you won't tell too much of a difference over 2.7k on a 1080p screen.

If you want to think the Mavic 2 Pro is better when the video clearly shows the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 being Better then w/e.  They might have updated the PCBs to better components secretly but discontinued because if people really found out they wouldn't buy the Mavic 2 Pro.
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 23:31
I made a mistake on that but it's dumb to exacerbate it as it's everything invalidating and dismissing everything else.

You saying you have excellent eye sight, if you never had the latest laser eye surgery it's like having 1080p vision vs 4k.  If you don't use a 4k display on 4k video you won't tell too much of a difference over 2.7k on a 1080p screen.

It's a clear example of your inept understanding of these drones. Sorry, but you've lost all credibility in this thread now. I'll leave it at that.
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-22 23:35
It's a clear example of your inept understanding of these drones. Sorry, but you've lost all credibility in this thread now. I'll leave it at that.

This happens to me in every area of life.  This is 100% the reason why I've bought what I've bought.  If I don't make a clear presentation showing the truth, we will just stick to the old and broken fundamentals that has a ton of flaws.  This can ruin relationships forever in every shape and form and new people wouldn't be able to tell who is right unless they have some kind of favoritism which has it's flaws, like religion.

Did you even watch the sharpness test video?
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 23:36
This happens to me in every area of life.  This is 100% the reason why I've bought what I've bought.  If I don't make a clear presentation showing the truth, we will just stick to the old and broken fundamentals that has a ton of flaws.  This can ruin relationships forever in every shape and form and new people wouldn't be able to tell who is right unless they have some kind of favoritism which has it's flaws, like religion.

Did you even watch the sharpness test video?

I'm not going to further this conversation with you. You take things totally off topic (religion?) and the only motive I can see for that is to 1/ Deflect the areas you comment on but know little about when challenged and 2/ To build up your points on here.

I'm sure you'll create another thread about it in a couple of days time and ask the same questions with someone else. It's tedious and I'm not the first to bring you up on it. So with all due respect, I am leaving this thread now. I hope you enjoy your next drone but please, don't create threads benchmarking it with drones you don't own, have never flown and know little about just because you watched a bias YT video. There are hundreds of videos on YT explaining why the M2P is considered DJI's finest prosumer drone - from real professionals like Philip Bloom.  
2019-5-22
Use props
parzemis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256332 ft
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 23:31
I made a mistake on that but it's dumb to exacerbate it as it's everything invalidating and dismissing everything else.

You saying you have excellent eye sight, if you never had the latest laser eye surgery it's like having 1080p vision vs 4k.  If you don't use a 4k display on 4k video you won't tell too much of a difference over 2.7k on a 1080p screen.

No offence but as a biologist I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense, laser eye surgery can't improve vision beyond good natural vision, it only improves issues with vision to the quality of those who naturally have good vision
2019-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

parzemis Posted at 5-22 23:57
No offence but as a biologist I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense, laser eye surgery can't improve vision beyond good natural vision, it only improves issues with vision to the quality of those who naturally have good vision

I mean, seeing each smoke particle coming off a steak.  Seeing every spice on steak.  Seeing every leaf on the tree was not bs prior to PRK eye surgery.  I had glasses as far back as I could remember because I kept staring at the CRT tvs 1" away and less.

Being able to use the electronic view finder of a full-frame camera w/o glasses, being able to use VR goggles w/o glasses, etc. is just different.  No parallax error from glasses.  Waking up one day and the glasses are crooked, bending the arms back and now your balance has to readjust, it's fixed.

Laser eye surgery has Come a long away.  Like when DJIs had flip of deaths and flyaways, people had lost other visions forever, committed suicide, etc.  DJI has fixed those problems, now no more fly aways and flip of deaths just as people don't lose their eye sight from a very matured system and post-op system, people can see better and not commit suicide.
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 5-22 23:54
I'm not going to further this conversation with you. You take things totally off topic and the only motive I can see for that is to 1/ to deflect the areas you comment on but know little about when challenged and 2/ to build up your points on here.

I'm sure you'll create another thread about it in a couple of days time and ask the same questions with someone else. It's tedious and I'm not the first to bring you up on it. So with all due respect, I am leaving this thread now. I hope you enjoy your next drone but please, don't create threads benchmarking it with drones you don't own, have never flown and know little about just because you watched a bias YT video. There are hundreds of videos on YT explaining why the M2P is considered DJI's finest prosumer drone - from real professionals like Philip Bloom.

I know but, with all due respect too, we need to take people's benchmarks into consideration and not just blown them off.  If it's indeed better, we should accept it.  If we want to analyze deeper then we think, not just blow it completely off saying it's wrong.  I like to know pros and cons.  Mavic 2s have lights on the bottom so you can see at night when landing and other purposes, the Phantoms do not.
2019-5-23
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Yet another informative thread from AntDX316.  What exactly does it take to get banned from the DJI Forums these days?

* Multiple repeat threads?
* Vulgar Language?
* Providing inaccurate information?
* Speaking about religion?

Sounds like a good start.  
2019-5-23
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 01:40
I'm working on getting better but it will take time.  I'm not as simple as you are because if I was, I would only have a Spark so be more considerate.

Let's add Abusive to that list.   I am no longer going to reply to you.  I think it's time to report your nonsense to the admins and have them deal with you in an acceptable manner.
2019-5-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 22:37
I went from the Spark, to Zoom, to Pro V2.0.  What version Phantom you have?  V2.0 has Occusync 2.0 which is extremely reliable.  I was flying in the car lol so people don't ask questions and don't know who's flying.

Occusync 1.0 is very bad or at least w/ the Spark it is.  I ordered the one without the screen so I can use dronedeploy.

"Occusync 1.0 is very bad or at least w/ the Spark it is."

The spark does not use 'Ocusync' at all but instead uses an amplified wi-fi signal (see page 36 of Spark manual), that is why the spark will not perform well when compared to Ocusync as used in the Mavic Pro, nor Ocusync 2 as use in the Mavic 2 and the Phantom 4 Pro (V2).

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V1.6-.pdf

2019-5-23
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 5-23 02:23
"Occusync 1.0 is very bad or at least w/ the Spark it is."

The spark does not use 'Ocusync' at all but instead uses an amplified wi-fi signal (see page 36 of Spark manual), that is why the spark will not perform well when compared to Ocusync as used in the Mavic Pro, nor Ocusync 2 as use in the Mavic 2 and the Phantom 4 Pro (V2).

It's like talking to an brick wall.  Don't bother
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I said it's not Occusync 1.0 so many times already.
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mhinc Posted at 5-23 01:43
Let's add Abusive to that list.   I am no longer going to reply to you.  I think it's time to report your nonsense to the admins and have them deal with you in an acceptable manner.

I've drove many admins crazy from other forums because I somehow develop some sort notorious behavior.  You aren't the only one.  I think it's a misunderstanding because in real-life it doesn't happen though it has a few times.. when I try to tell people about my drone work.
2019-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have not owned any phantom, as I don't have plans for making money with my drone (that is rather difficult here in NL and rather costly too) but they seem to deliver great images.
Having said that, some of the Mavic 2 Pro's work that I have seen here is also great!
Either one of these is probably an upgrade to the 'zoom' in some situations (low light, high contrast) so I hope the Phantom will do your business good!
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-23 09:56
I have not owned any phantom, as I don't have plans for making money with my drone (that is rather difficult here in NL and rather costly too) but they seem to deliver great images.
Having said that, some of the Mavic 2 Pro's work that I have seen here is also great!
Either one of these is probably an upgrade to the 'zoom' in some situations (low light, high contrast) so I hope the Phantom will do your business good!

The zoom is important to me.  That reach is important especially being in places where you don't want to disturb people.

Yeah, hopefully I get more clients.  People don't really contact me because I don't have a P4P V2.0 or Mavic 2 Pro.  I got lucky a few times because my availability was instant as they needed it now.

I pretty much fly when I have no jobs so it's the same as having a job it's just w/ no pay.  Some jobs pop up so fast like with Uber, you have no customers for hours but then get Insane amounts of customers that if you don't turn the app off you can't go home and sleep.  This was before they put a 10 hour limit.
2019-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 09:59
The zoom is important to me.  That reach is important especially being in places where you don't want to disturb people.

Yeah, hopefully I get more clients.  People don't really contact me because I don't have a P4P V2.0 or Mavic 2 Pro.  I got lucky a few times because my availability was instant as they needed it now.

Yeah, that zoom does attract me.
Feels like a great way to get close without getting 'close' in real life.

You might want to invest effort in your Youtube channel.
And from what I hear, Insta is also a good way to get your name out.

Just make super good content and get better every day.
That should attract customers.
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-23 10:10
Yeah, that zoom does attract me.
Feels like a great way to get close without getting 'close' in real life.

yeah, Elitecaptures7.com
2019-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 10:13
yeah, Elitecaptures7.com

Right.
That is a start indeed.

Now you probably need to develop some kind of style that will attract the type of customer you are after.
Think about it: If I was a paying customer ready for hiring somebody....
What would I like to see?
What would I be looking for?

What themes do you cover (don't say : all because that will lead people to believe you are not good in any of them)
What kind of work are they asking drone photographers for?
What are they asking in your area?

Make this kind of video's as promotion for your website en keep things organized.
Better to have 2 or 3 really good trailers than a lot of nice images that don't tell your story.

(that is how I like it at least)

I have to remember, but I saw a really great website the other day.
Darn. I don't remember.
If I do, I will let you know.
2019-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 10:13
yeah, Elitecaptures7.com

Found it.
http://www.lab-3.com/
It is a music studio, but when you look at their 'work' section, that is how I would promote myself to the world.

Good luck!
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-23 10:21
Right.
That is a start indeed.

Yeah, I try to do that but there isn't much I can do for now.  Some people don't need any drone work.  Drone work would work but not sure how it would improve their business compared to w/o.  To me it's better than nothing but some don't want to spend.  The best is when people are already Looking for drone pilots but it's rare.

"don't say : all because that will lead people to believe you are not good in any of them" haha, I do this all the time.. no wonder people don't contact me
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-23 10:23
Found it.
http://www.lab-3.com/
It is a music studio, but when you look at their 'work' section, that is how I would promote myself to the world.

Lab-3 looks cool.

Elitecaptures7.com was just a website I put together quick to demonstrate some of the work.  It doesn't end there though.
2019-5-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 22:39

Occusync 1.0 is very bad or at least w/ the Spark it is.  I ordered the one without the screen so I can use dronedeploy.

Do you know that the spark uses WIFI and not Occusync?
2019-5-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

I think you just post a whole lot of Garbage questions and answers to peoples posts just to get your points up. Your whole post here is senseless and you keep avoiding questions by asking other stupid questions and changing the topic. it seems that you need to learn a lot more about drones and not by posting other peoples youtube videos but go and do some research or do some more flying and add some miles under your belt before talking this nonsense on the forum. you also came onto my post and posted things there that you know nothing about questioning my expertise in flying,
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 5-23 10:58

Idk if it's even 2.0, I think it's called Occusync HD.  They aren't the same maybe.
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 5-23 11:04
I think you just post a whole lot of Garbage questions and answers to peoples posts just to get your points up. Your whole post here is senseless and you keep avoiding questions by asking other stupid questions and changing the topic. it seems that you need to learn a lot more about drones and not by posting other peoples youtube videos but go and do some research or do some more flying and add some miles under your belt before talking this nonsense on the forum. you also came onto my post and posted things there that you know nothing about questioning my expertise in flying,

Maybe you need to learn more about drones.  I never lost my DJIs once and make videos all the time.  I fly racer quads and other quads I've made back in 2013 but I don't fly those anymore of course.
2019-5-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 11:14
Idk if it's even 2.0, I think it's called Occusync HD.  They aren't the same.

You know ……………………………..Never Mind
2019-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 5-23 11:16
You know ……………………………..Never Mind

I've ordered a P4P V2.0.  I've never used it but have a quad like it.
2019-5-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 11:15
Maybe you need to learn more about drones.  I never lost my DJIs once and make videos all the time.  I fly racer quads and other quads I've made back in 2013 but I don't fly those anymore of course.

Me learn more about drones...yeah maybe more about how to change sdk's, firmware etc. I know more then enough about flying then I need to, losing one drone is not the end of the world and you would not see coming here blaming Dji for my lose, I can bet my bottom dollar had you lost your drone you would be on here crying like the baby you are blaming Dji demanding they replace your drone
2019-5-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules