1219 7 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

For years, DJI has been on the leading edge of innovation – especially when it comes to safety. Now we’re taking the next step – implementing ADS-B technology to let drone pilots detect and avoid traditional aircraft flying nearby. We call it DJI AirSense. This feature sets a new drone industry standard for safety and reliability by giving pilots another tool to understand the skies around them, make good decisions, and fly safely. DJI AirSense will become standard on all DJI drones above 250 grams.

2019-5-22
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Fantastic!
2019-5-26
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Great news and feature.
2019-5-27
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

mi next drone ll be less than 250 grams.... lol
2019-5-27
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

What about the existing thousands of DJI drones?
2019-5-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a great new feature for all drones
2019-5-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is very important.  I had commercial work where I was at times before and after I left the area, those planes were within.  Also was flying along the coastline when I saw a plane go by in between where I was so I went lower knowing it won't fly 11m from the Ocean.  I think this is a great idea as long as it Does Not take action of us flying because the systems not being all that mature it can lead our drones to crash.  Interrupting user input in any way because of this program can Ruin a lot of things unnecessarily.  No doubt aircraft fly in class G airspace All the time and lower than all the areas where there are altitude restrictions and no clearance NFZ places.   With a lot of people getting into aviation it also would make the skies more dense with air traffic.  Once people realize the importance of Drones more often as people don't know how much better it is with an e-bike, knowing where other drone pilots are could also be good.  I mean, I've racer droned with groups of people and no one crashed in mid-air.
https://www.facebook.com/AntDX316/videos/10204856148961960/
2019-5-30
Use props
fizpix
lvl.1
Germany

That's fantastic news! It would be even more fantastic, if DJI might be able to offer an update kit for existing Mavic2 Pro, if that is anyway possible. I'd be the first one, who like to upgrade my drone.
2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules